Free Palestine_The Story of Palestine

Hey, here's another JStone image from Google...

dsc06172.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And another....

diving_pig.jpg

:eek:

And another...

3462718696_ef161186a3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is the best one yet...

pig.jpg

Hey Stoney, why do I get these images when i google image your username??

OK, I REALLY want to know why this comes up against your name...

dog_vomit.jpg

You really shouldn't hate yourself for being mentally ill, gay, short and ugly. You're just unlucky.

Me hate myself???

If that picture came up while searching for my name, I would shoot myself.

It seems you don't have the self-respect to do the same.

Sad bastard.

Don't shoot yourself for being mentally ill, gay, short and ugly. You're just a hot mess

You really shouldn't hate yourself for being mentally ill, gay, short and ugly. You're just unlucky.

Me hate myself???

Sad bastard.

Don't shoot yourself for being mentally ill, gay, short and ugly. You're just a hot mess

I'm a hot mess???

You're the one being associated with a dog vomiting.

Sad bastard spammer.

Me hate myself???

Sad bastard.

I'm a hot mess???

You're the one being associated with a dog vomiting.

Sad bastard spammer.

Don't hate yourself for being mentally ill, gay, ugly and short. You can't help being a loser

Me hate myself???

Sad bastard.

Oh, and another thing...

1093 rep in 8,322 posts vs. 30 rep in 6,334 posts.

Who exactly is the "hot mess" here?? :eusa_whistle:

Me hate myself???

Sad bastard.

Oh, and another thing...

Who exactly is the "hot mess" here?? :eua_whisle:

Don't hate yourself for being a hot mess. You can't help being mentally ill, gay, ugly and short.

Enjoy being a loser

Oh, and another thing...

Don't hate yourself for being a hot mess. You can't help being mentally ill, gay, ugly and short.

Enjoy being a loser

Aww, don't cry. You'll be over 1,000 reps points eventually.

Probably somewhere around 2017.

Sad bastard.

Oh, and another thing...

Enjoy being a loser

Sad bastard.

You're not a sad bastard for being mentally ill, gay, short and ugly. It's not your fault youre a hot mess.

Enjoy being a loser

Sad bastard.

You're not a sad bastard for being mentally ill, gay, short and ugly. It's not your fault youre a hot mess.

How does it feel to have less rep points than Jroc, Jos, Bass, Matthew and Tank??

Are you going to need a tissue??

PALESTINE:
Specific references to "Palestine" date back
nearly five hundred years before "the time of Jesus." In the 5th
Century BCE, Herodotus, the first historian in Western civilization, referenced
"Palestine" numerous times in chronicle of the ancient world, The Histories, including the following passage describing "Syrians of Palestine":

"...they live in the coastal parts of Syria; and that region of Syria and all that lies between it and Egypt is called Palestine." (VII.89) The above translation by Harry Carter is featured in the
1958 Heritage Press edition of Herodotus' famous work. Both older and newer
versions corroborate the accuracy of the reference. A. D. Godley's 1920
translation of the crucial line states, "This part of Syria as far as Egypt is all
called Palestine", while Robin Waterfield's 1998 updated Oxford translationrenders the passage this way: "This part of Syria, all the way to the border with Egypt, is known as Palestine."

A hundred years later, in the mid-4th Century BCE, Aristotle made reference to
the Dead Sea in his Meteorology. "Again if, as is fabled, there is
a lake in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it
floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have said," he wrote.
"They say that this lake is so bitter and salt that no fish live in it and
that if you soak clothes in it and shake them it cleans them." (II.3)

Two hundred years later, in the mid-2nd Century BCE, ancient geographer Polemon wroteof a place "not far from Arabia in the part of
Syria called Palestine," while Greek travel writer Pausanias wrotein
his Description of Greece, "In front of the sanctuary grow palm-trees, the
fruit of which, though not wholly edible like the dates of Palestine, yet are
riper than those of Ionia." (9.19.8)

Despite the Zionists’ claim "the Romans didn't rename Judea as 'Palestina'
until a hundred years after the death of Jesus," contemporaries of Jesus
also routinely referred to Palestine as, well, Palestine. For instance, in the
first decade of the 1st Century, the Roman poet Ovid mentioned Palestine in
both his famed mythological poem Metamorphoses and his erotic elegy The Art of Love. He also wroteof "the waters of Palestine" in his
calendrical poem Fasti. Around the same time, another Latin poet
Tibullus wroteof "the crowded cities of Palestine" in a
section "Messalla’s Triumph" in his poem Delia.
Window Into Palestine: FOR YOUR RECORDS: THE ORIGIN OF "PALESTINE"

Biblical Historian and Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, Ph.D, History of Religion, Princeton University, Diploma in Theology, Oxford University ...
The Judean revolt against Rome was led by [Jewish messiah] Bar Kochba in 132-135 CE. The immediate causes of this rebellion are obscure. Its result was not: [Roman Emperor] Hadrian crushed the revolt and banned Jews from Judea. The Romans now designated this territory by a political neologism, "Palestine" [a Latin form of "Philistine"], in a deliberate effort to denationalize Jewish/Judean territory. And, finally, Hadrian eradicated Jewish Jerusalem, erecting upon its ruins a new pagan city, Aelia Capitolina.Augustine and the Jews: A Christian ... - Paula Fredriksen - Google Books
PBS: Paula Fredriksen...
Specializing in the history of early Christianity, Paula Fredriksen is author of two books and over a dozen articles on early Christianity. Among her numerous awards and honors are a National Endowment for the Humanities grant for University Professors and a Lady Davis Visiting Professorship of Ancient Christianity at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Her second book, From Jesus to Christ: The Origins of the New Testament Images of Jesus, received the Yale Press Governors' Award for Best Book in 1988. Fredriksen holds a Ph.D. in history of religions, ancient christianity, and Greco-Roman religions from Princeton University and a theology diploma from Oxford University. She served as historical consultant for the BBC production The Lives of Jesus and was a featured speaker and historical consultant for U.S. News and World Report's "The Life and Times of Jesus."
Biographies | From Jesus To Christ - The First Christians | FRONTLINE | PBS
Israel appears in the Bible 2000+ times. Palestine, not once.
Exodus 34:27: Then the LORD said to Moses, “Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.”
Samuel 13:1: Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty two years
Jesus was King of Israel, not "Palestine"

Jesus Christ, King of Israel ...
John 12:12-13 The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. They took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
John 1:49: Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."
Jesus Enters Jerusalem as King of Israel John 12 Commentary - Jesus Enters Jerusalem as King of Israel - BibleGateway.com
Passover was one of the three feasts that Jews were supposed to attend in Jerusalem, and consequently the population of Jerusalem swelled enormously at this time. As this great crowd is beginning to gather from around Israel and the larger world of the diaspora, news about Jesus is spreading, and people are wondering whether he will come to the feast. On Sunday, the day after the party in Bethany at which Mary anointed Jesus, news arrives that Jesus is on his way to Jerusalem, and a crowd of pilgrims, presumably those who had been wondering if he would come, goes out to meet him. Mary's private expression of emotion is now matched by the crowd's public outpouring of enthusiasm.
They shout Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!. These are lines from one of the Psalms of Ascents sung as a welcome to pilgrims coming up to Jerusalem. As such, this is an entirely appropriate thing to do as Jesus is coming up to Jerusalem. The cry of Hosanna! is a Hebrew word (hoshi`ah-na) that had become a greeting or shout of praise but that actually meant "Save!" or "Help!". The cry of Hosanna! and the palm branches are in themselves somewhat ambiguous, but their import is made clear as the crowd adds a further line, Blessed is the King of Israel! (v. 13). Clearly they see in Jesus the answer to their nationalistic, messianic hopes. Earlier a crowd had wanted to make Jesus king (6:15), and now this crowd is recognizing him as king in the city of the great King. Here is the great dream of a Davidic ruler who would come and liberate Israel, establishing peace and subduing the Gentiles (cf. Psalms of Solomon 17:21-25).

John the Baptist's witness to Israel (1:31) finds its initial response in the confession of Nathanael, a true Israelite (1:47), when Nathanael confesses Jesus to be the Son of God, the King of Israel (1:49). Nathanael stands in marked contrast to Nicodemus, a teacher of Israel (3:10), who is unable to understand earthly things, let alone heavenly things. So the first three chapters are characterized by a concern with the initial witness to Israel, and this motif now finds its fullness in this crowd's acclamation of Jesus as the King of Israel. Jesus is indeed King of Israel, and this motif now comes to the fore as the story nears its end His kingdom, however, far transcends Israel's boundaries. "What honor was it to the Lord to be King of Israel? What great thing was it to the King of eternity to become the King of men?".

The crowd is probably not aware that the line they have added to the acclamation is an echo of another passage that further contributes to the depth of revelation concerning Jesus in this story: "The Lord, the King of Israel, is with you; never again will you fear any harm"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back