"Free Palestine

poor jew-hating Penelope. :cuckoo:

Please read my signature.
“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either…There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab Population.”
– Moshe Dayan, from Ha’aretz, April 4, 1969
You might want to check out the book Patterns of Evidence

Oh were the Jewish on the site and changed the saying , which they do you know , how they edit Wiki articles and make stuff more bias in their favor. Seems they do it all the time, so its so hard to keep up with their changes. They are constantly rewriting history.
Psst......
There is a world of research that can be done/found away fromWiki

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either…There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab Population.”

I read it.... it's unsourced and unlinked... no matter who you "credit" it to.

poor little anti-Semite.

No its linked. Jill how rich coming from you , a semite, a true one, I'm anti Zionist and they are not semites.
Indeed, look at all of those fake Christian freakazoids who are Zionists.

And look at the "Jewish" atheists. "We don't believe in god but he gave us this land." :laugh::laugh::laugh: What a bunch of nutters. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

End the Occupation"

That was a bumper sticker I saw today.

So there are several Arab states in the region and only one Jewish state, but Israel is "occupying" Palestine?

:dunno:

the pope, as per most of what he's said, had it right on this issue, too.

Francis was quoted as saying that “anyone who does not recognize the Jewish people and the State of Israel — and their right to exist — is guilty of anti-Semitism."

‘Not recognizing Israel as Jewish is anti-Semitic, Pope says’

The answer is yes they are occupying Palestine. From the lack of authority given to the Palestinians, to the continuously decreasing land owned in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the Israeli, 'settlers' have intruded on the Palestinians land.

http://www.nullifidian.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg
palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg

Palestine was just the name given to the area by the british during the mandate.

there is no such thing as "Palestine" as a country.

there is no such thing as a Palestinian.

they are Jordanian and lived in trans-Jordan before it was cut up by the brits. why doesn't Jordan let them in?

hint: because Jordan doesn't want them.

Read my signature. Funny I don't believe that article;
000_DV2030018-e1431765591751-635x357.jpg

Those 'Arab" villages were probably built on top of the older Jewish ones and renamed, just like the did with The Temple Mount and other Jewish and Christian buildings sites.

Remember- Islam came to replace Judaism and Christianity, plagiarizing them and building on their ruins.

Like Ram was renamed Ramallah and Jerusalem al quds. Most other places now carry their original Hebrew names

poor little anti-Semite.

No its linked. Jill how rich coming from you , a semite, a true one, I'm anti Zionist and they are not semites.
Indeed, look at all of those fake Christian freakazoids who are Zionists.

And look at the "Jewish" atheists. "We don't believe in god but he gave us this land." :laugh::laugh::laugh: What a bunch of nutters. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

More islamonazi propaganda as you have not shown one single Jew as having ever said that. Makes you the nutter repeating this lie all the time

And have you shown any supporting evidence of this false claim ?

poor little anti-Semite.

yes to just one source, and is unsupported making it a false claim. But then you always use unsupported claims don't you

The answer is yes they are occupying Palestine. From the lack of authority given to the Palestinians, to the continuously decreasing land owned in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the Israeli, 'settlers' have intruded on the Palestinians land.

http://www.nullifidian.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg
palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg

Islamonazi propaganda as this is not factual at all, it is only the 1967 map that is accurate and valid the others do not relate to Palestine or Israel

And we believe every word you say without any supporting evidence Phoney don't we!

Oh wait, your name is Phoney... A proven racist liar... Hmmm maybe we won't!

So produce the evidence that disputes what I say, or are you in a corner again so resort to your usual childish personal abuse. Try to grow up before you find yourself with no friends at all, not even those in Palestine.

No need Phoney...

It's already been done... Thats what you responded to...

So where's your evidence, other than your insane rantings, to disprove the post?

Well, like virtually every post you make, you can't produce one. You just bang on with your ridiculous belief that you are right and everyone else is wrong and expect everyone to believe the insanity of a proven zionut, Islamophobe, racist liar...

Yeah, like that works in the REAL world!

NOPE you produce islamonazi propaganda that is unsupported hoping that it will be taken as fact. The maps themselves show that this is a LIE as it shows Palestine as a nation in 1946 when it was no such thing. It shows the partition plan as being a fact when the arab muslims rejected it and then shows the state of Palestine as little islands.

Oh were the Jewish on the site and changed the saying , which they do you know , how they edit Wiki articles and make stuff more bias in their favor. Seems they do it all the time, so its so hard to keep up with their changes. They are constantly rewriting history.

Strange when you look you find that most of the edits are done by muslims, care to explain why this is

Psst......

I know that is where I get my most info , from some of their links.

I believe they were a sect of the Canaanites who got leprosy and got thrown into the desert, Moses and his group, and then came back in the land of Canaan. There is no evidence that they were slaves in Egypt or built the pyramids, they (the Egyptians) used skilled labor for those, must like a road construction crew here, everyone had a job. After all they learned monotheism while in Babylon, and then some came back and settled in Judea and called themselves "jews"
Someone making some more money off the Hebrew story, is all that is.

also who cares who they were, anymore than who the Palestinians were, who I believe are the Canaanites who never left the area, and that is why some are jews, Christians and Muslims.

So while there are still some "jews, who practice Judaism there, most are Zionist.

Last edited:

Psst......

But, by your own admission, their info can be edited at will by whoever wants to.
Try reading a book.
There are an abundance online for free.

Psst......

Because finding ones that meet you POV is so easy after islamonazi cyber terrorists have edited the entries

Psst......

But, by your own admission, their info can be edited at will by whoever wants to.
Try reading a book.

Not that one, thanks. Why would anyone waste their money on yet another story trying their best to prove the greatest story is true.

Really, I wish more people would read non fiction books, than rely on the Bible for all their info.
Apparently by suggesting that book , is what you might be interested in, but try reading something besides another book trying their best to prove the stuff in the OT happened.

I believe they were a sect of the Canaanites who got leprosy and got thrown into the desert, Moses and his group, and then came back in the land of Canaan. There is no evidence that they were slaves in Egypt or built the pyramids, they (the Egyptians) used skilled labor for those, must like a road construction crew here, everyone had a job. After all they learned monotheism while in Babylon, and then some came back and settled in Judea and called themselves "jews"
Someone making some more money off the Hebrew story, is all that is.

also who cares who they were, anymore than who the Palestinians were, who I believe are the Canaanites who never left the area, and that is why some are jews, Christians and Muslims.

So while there are still some "jews, who practice Judaism there, most are Zionist.

And yet you fail to produced any evidence of this apart from wiki articles written/edited by islamonazi propagandists. So easy to research when the tools are on wiki to do so.

Then those "canaanites" must have been wiped out by the arab muslims after 7C as the Muslims claim they are all arabs from the south.

Psst......

Try reading a book.

Not that one, thanks. Why would anyone waste their money on yet another story trying their best to prove the greatest story is true.

Really, I wish more people would read non fiction books, than rely on the Bible for all their info.
Apparently by suggesting that book , is what you might be interested in, but try reading something besides another book trying their best to prove the stuff in the OT happened.

Once again you claim the OT is Jewish when it is not. The OT is the Grecoroman interpretation of the Torah with much of it changed to suit the Roman elite who where all perverts.

Psst......

Try reading a book.

Actually that book shows how the most commonly accepted accounts are wrong by about 700 years, meaning that the Jews made their exodus 700yrs before Ramesses

Forum List

Back