Free money in ghetto hypothetical: What would you do?

You SOBs I grew up in an all black neighborhood of which you call the "ghetto" and at the age of 54 have been working at a job of which I've had for 20+ years. You make me sick with your undercover rhetoric about Black people not wanting to work like you. My parents both worked all of their lives and never depended on the government to take care of us until my father was diagnosed with cancer and could no longer work. He drew social security which is all we ever got from the government. Your sorry asses are going to pay for your hatred one day and I am sure glad I will not be in your shoes when it happens. By the way since I'm part White, you make me so NOT proud to have your blood in my veins.

Wow, dude, you jumped to conclusions. I never mentioned "Black" in my original post. Not once. Ever been to a trailor park? In the South or Midwest? All white usually. Same dumbasses you'll find in any other ghetto. Or how about a ghetto in some parts of California or Arizona, where it's all Hispanics? Or some traditional immigrant ghettos in New York, where the poor Jews, Irish, Muslims live? All in the "ghetto" man. You are just looking too hard for a racial element. The hip hop culture, however, does dominate many ghettos and people of all races buy into it and ruins their decision making, since many parents don't raise them right- unlike yours, who sound like outstanding people and I salute them for being among the millions of great, less wealthy people who lived their life righteously.

But, you're right, "we" are in fact "gonna pay". WE already are, through wasted tax dollars pouring into welfare.

What if it's just not in the nature of blacks -- especially men -- to stick around? Have you ever considered a biological reason for that?

No I haven't because there is overwhelming proof that a biological reason doesn't exist

Whoa, I strongly disagree. Lets look at the NFL. Blacks are on average far superior in the explosion and strength sports (NFL, NBA, track sprints, boxing, etc). Genetically, NO ONE would argue blacks are just on average genetically built better for these sports.

So, if one race is surely genetically different in one aspect of human performance, is it not possible for it other differences amongst the races to exist? I believe in God, and if God created one race different in that category, but equal in all other? Nonsense. Don't believe in God? Then it's all random chance evolution, so anything is possible, right?

Unless you're gonna argue blacks are NOT better at these sports, and the NBA, NFL, etc, are all just anti-white racists. Remember, over 80% of high school football players are white. Less than 40% of NFL players are white. Probably about 50% of college players. As the level gets more elite, the % of blacks goes up. Genetically, we are in fact different in some ways.

What if it's just not in the nature of blacks -- especially men -- to stick around? Have you ever considered a biological reason for that?

No I haven't because there is overwhelming proof that a biological reason doesn't exist

Whoa, I strongly disagree. Lets look at the NFL. Blacks are on average far superior in the explosion and strength sports (NFL, NBA, track sprints, boxing, etc). Genetically, NO ONE would argue blacks are just on average genetically built better for these sports.

So, if one race is surely genetically different in one aspect of human performance, is it not possible for it other differences amongst the races to exist? I believe in God, and if God created one race different in that category, but equal in all other? Nonsense. Don't believe in God? Then it's all random chance evolution, so anything is possible, right?

Unless you're gonna argue blacks are NOT better at these sports, and the NBA, NFL, etc, are all just anti-white racists. Remember, over 80% of high school football players are white. Less than 40% of NFL players are white. Probably about 50% of college players. As the level gets more elite, the % of blacks goes up. Genetically, we are in fact different in some ways.

Apple meet Orange

Apple meet Orange

Care to explain? If one race can be different genetically in any given area of human ability, physical, cognitive, whatever, isn't it possible a difference could exist elsewhere?? Such as how Asians ALWAYS seem to dominate in math scores, no matter how hard the other races work?

If someone is going to argue all races are created equal genetically in ALL ways, but some races excel more in a human ability that all races have equal opportunity to excel in, well, that pops that bubble doesn't it?

Apple meet Orange

Care to explain? If one race can be different genetically in any given area of human ability, physical, cognitive, whatever, isn't it possible a difference could exist elsewhere?? Such as how Asians ALWAYS seem to dominate in math scores, no matter how hard the other races work?

If someone is going to argue all races are created equal genetically in ALL ways, but some races excel more in a human ability that all races have equal opportunity to excel in, well, that pops that bubble doesn't it?

Running faster or jumping higher is genetic
Making economic choices is not

Forum List

Back