Free marketeer admits regulation is key

the free-marketeer is certainly the piggy that rebuilt the straw house after the wolf incident.
see, like that. What in the hell is that supposed to mean? No wonder you can't reason.

the free-marketeer is certainly the piggy that rebuilt the straw house after the wolf incident.
see, like that. What in the hell is that supposed to mean? No wonder you can't reason.

:rofl: how validating.

For me, yes.
It validates my idea that you belong on iggy with Yukon and all the other inarticulate slogan-slinging morons on this site.

if you can't figure out what the nursery ref means, than you sir are the idiot.
:cuckoo:

Im waiting for a genius like you to explain it to me.
Go ahead.

:rofl: how validating.

who's afraid of the big-bad-wolf, the big-bad-wolf, the big-bad-wolf;
who's afraid of the big-bad-wolf, ha ha ha ha haaaa!:eusa_whistle:

Wow just 2 months to think of a witty response like that.
When you figure out what that means let me know.
:rofl: this cracks me up, man.

rabbi you're talking out of your ass about how america could be run, but without understanding the story of the three little pigs, you simply dont understand americans and some of our core values.

i say its validating in that you couldnt have been raised here, probably anywhere in the english-speaking world, and have missed this fundamental piece of kiddie indoctrination.

absolute ass-in-the-wind comedy to me. thanks for the laugh.

rabbi you're talking out of your ass about how america could be run, but without understanding the story of the three little pigs, you simply dont understand americans and some of our core values.

i say its validating in that you couldnt have been raised here, probably anywhere in the english-speaking world, and have missed this fundamental piece of kiddie indoctrination.

Problem is, kids now learn Big Bird or Sponge Bob instead of the 3 little pigs.

really? im part of the bigbird generation, but i dont know much about spongebob or kids.

Our core value is to build a house out of straw?
When you can come up with a coherent explanation, let me know.

its clearly beyond your wit, buddy. lets just move on.:doubt:

No, it is clearly beyond yours. I have spent over 2 months trying to get you to write a coherent explanation of what you mean. And you have failed every single time.
Please go back to watching Big Bird. Tell Ernie I said Hi.

read the thread, man, then read the lil kid's story - simple. it was cool rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at you, but now im over it.

:rofl:

.. ok now im over it.

Bernanke is hardly a Free Marketeer.

The Fed is the antithesis of a free market.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7auQEXTWomA]The Creature from Jekyll Island 1 of 12[/ame]

Free marketeer admits regulation is key

Baghdad Ben Bernanke --Chairman of the world's biggest banking monopoly of all time-- is as far from a "free marketer" as you can get.

[/thread]

not really. Bernanke was like Alan G., a free marketeer, living in the real world.

One person cannot enter the financial market system and suddenly declare everything is going to change.

plus, didn't A. Smith speak of a free market in the context of a well regulated system and society?

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back