Free market health care will save enough to pay off national debt

There was a famine in China under Mao. .

yes and one in USSR under Stalin that together killed 120 million. But no famine in Republican capitalist America!!! Do you understand?

What happened in Russia wasn't a famine. It was murder. And what happened in the Ukraine was only a small part of the story. And I'm still not buying that 60 million Chinese starved to death under Mao. Now if you want to include all the Chinese that were murdered, then I might buy the 60 million figure. Another genocide was the Irish potato famine. Ireland actually produced four times the amount of food necessary to keep its people from starving. But they starved and got herded to the U.S. anyway, Didn't they.

As for the U.S., it is rich in arable land. And has a lot of White people. That is why every third world lowlife scum sucking filth like mexicans come here. To take from us what is ours. They and other Whity haters just try to paint it in a different light. And look at the bone dry places where sand negroes come from. That is why Michigan, almost surrounded by fresh water, has the largest population of them outside of the middle east. They all need to be rounded up and dropped by bombers from a great height on to the countries that they came from. That is just one of the ways to deal with those actual invaders. Though all those who support and allowed them to come here need to be impaled like Vlad the Impaler did.

Last edited:
Compared to shitting in a rice patty, it doesn't take much to become "rich."

today the Chinese buy more cars, plane trips, and movies than Americans. They are a long way from the rice patty. Do you understand?

Blow me. When they make around 30 cents an hour, there isn't a whole hell of a lot that they are going to be buying from Americans that make 9 dollars an hour. Do YOU understand? Also there are so many counterfeited goods that come from China, it is a miracle that the companies that actually created the originals still survive. Also, the U.S. put a lot of money and effort into developing advanced weapons technology. Chinese hackers have stolen most if not all of it! Does that make you feel safer? And don't even get me started on corporate espionage. What the U.S. needs to do is put all of its efforts into preparing for a nuclear winter. Then blow China right off the face of the fucking planet!

Blow me. When they make around 30 cents an hour, there isn't a whole hell of a lot that they are going to be buying from Americans that make 9 dollars an hour. Do YOU understand?
understand that .30/hour is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the average hourly rate for a factory worker in China? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-hourly-rate-for-a-factory- worker-in-China

Enough for Chinese factory owners to outsource to Vietnam, India, Philippines... Context ... The most recent stat is from 2009: Urban china wage was ~$3/hour, rural was much cheaper. 14.5k Views · View Upvotes · Shen Yunfeng, Not a typical .

Compared to shitting in a rice patty, it doesn't take much to become "rich."

today the Chinese buy more cars, plane trips, and movies than Americans. They are a long way from the rice patty. Do you understand?

Blow me. When they make around 30 cents an hour, there isn't a whole hell of a lot that they are going to be buying from Americans that make 9 dollars an hour. Do YOU understand? Also there are so many counterfeited goods that come from China, it is a miracle that the companies that actually created the originals still survive. Also, the U.S. put a lot of money and effort into developing advanced weapons technology. Chinese hackers have stolen most if not all of it! Does that make you feel safer? And don't even get me started on corporate espionage. What the U.S. needs to do is put all of its efforts into preparing for a nuclear winter. Then blow China right off the face of the fucking planet!
well as long as you agree that capitalist health care would be best?

Blow me. When they make around 30 cents an hour, there isn't a whole hell of a lot that they are going to be buying from Americans that make 9 dollars an hour. Do YOU understand?
understand that .30/hour is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the average hourly rate for a factory worker in China? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-hourly-rate-for-a-factory- worker-in-China

Enough for Chinese factory owners to outsource to Vietnam, India, Philippines... Context ... The most recent stat is from 2009: Urban china wage was ~$3/hour, rural was much cheaper. 14.5k Views · View Upvotes · Shen Yunfeng, Not a typical .

Ok you idiot. You forced me to look it up. The average hourly wage in China can range from 5 cents an hour to 3 dollars an hour. Another website said that the average hourly wage in China was $1.23 an hour. They are worse than slaves compared to U.S. workers. And they are three times more likely to die in a workplace accident than U.S. workers. As to China outsourcing to even poorer countries, THAT'S EVEN WORSE!!!! Capitalism at its worst!

They are worse than slaves compared to U.S. workers. And they are three times more likely to die in a workplace accident than U.S. workers.

they may have 3 -400 million who make more than USA average wage. Do you understand?
Yes more likely to die but we have been capitalist for 200 years while they have had only 35 years to get rich enough to improve safety to our capitalist standard.

They are worse than slaves compared to U.S. workers. And they are three times more likely to die in a workplace accident than U.S. workers.

they may have 3 -400 million who make more than USA average wage. Do you understand?
Yes more likely to die but we have been capitalist for 200 years while they have had only 35 years to get rich enough to improve safety to our capitalist standard.

Stop asking me if I understand. How many times and in how many different ways do I have to PROVE that it is YOU who doesn't understand. Next, despite how many workers China has, the average hourly wage of them is what it is. Deal with it. Next, if China did for their workers what they could see us doing for our workers, they wouldn't be having the problems they have. But being moronic orientals, human life doesn't hold much value to them. And with how many of them there are, even less so. And living under a filthy communist form of government, human life has even less value to them.

Ok you idiot. !

why call me an idiot when you were the idiot who said 30 cents an hour was average pay in China?????

There are workers in China that make far less than 30 cents an hour. So how wrong was I.

you said $.30 was average wage in China

Chinese wages rise: 'Made in China' isn't so cheap anymore
www.cnbc.com/2017/.../chinese-wages-rise-made-in-china-isnt-so-cheap- anymore.html

Feb 27, 2017 ... Chinese factory workers are now getting paid more than ever: Average hourly wages hit $3.60 last year, spiking 64 percent from 2011, ..

As to China outsourcing to even poorer countries, THAT'S EVEN WORSE!!!! Capitalism at its worst!

do you want a law that business must seek the highest prices for its products so fewer and fewer can afford them???

No. Here is how things should work. Businesses, like or not, control people's lives. But they aren't elected to be in the positions they are. Whether or not if they "worked hard" to get there, that is about as UN-democratic as you can get! Businesses need to be taken over by the government. Where people can have something other than nothing as to how they operate through voting. And cutting out all the dead weight and middlemen who make WAY!!!! too much money. If we started doing this, people in the U.S. would have far more products than they could ever use. It would be a hoarders paradise!

Next, if China did for their workers what they could see us doing for our workers, they wouldn't be having the problems they have.

you don't understand economics at all .When a country is poor it cant afford to pay a lot or give workers great USA style benefits. If Chinese companies could afford American wages and benefits the free market would force them pay them. Do you understand.

Here's the golden rule: under Republican capitalism a business has to offer the best jobs and products possible just to survive. Do you understand??

Lol, this thread is so laughable! Free market healthcare is what we had before(At least in the profitability and private control of the system) the ACA! lol

Hell, free market healthcare without government regs is even worse as Free market healthcare in reality is everything goes and the rich are the only ones getting quality anything. It is evil..... Why? It can refuse a poor person and throw them onto the street....It can have such low standards that you die from even getting a damn shot or surgery.

The poor will have much shorter life's under such a system.

Of course you dumb fuckers don't care about the reality that single payer which is moral and will do a hell of a lot more towards paying down our debt....

The cold hard truth is the government already regulates the healthcare system anyways for a high standard and to prevent the abuses that would otherwise wouldn't be stopped. We'd be better off with having single payer as the rest of the developed world has and make damn sure no one suffers.

"Give me Authority, or give me Death!"

Ok you idiot. !

why call me an idiot when you were the idiot who said 30 cents an hour was average pay in China?????

There are workers in China that make far less than 30 cents an hour. So how wrong was I.

you said $.30 was average wage in China

Chinese wages rise: 'Made in China' isn't so cheap anymore
2017/.../chinese-wages-rise-made-in-china-isnt-so-cheap- anymore.html

Feb 27, 2017 ... Chinese factory workers are now getting paid more than ever: Average hourly wages hit $3.60 last year, spiking 64 percent from 2011, ..

.30 cents an hour, 1.23 an hour. Even you have to admit that either would be pretty crappy. So don't give me crap because I originally didn't give an exact figure. You knew what the point was I was trying to make.

Forum List

Back