Free George Zimmerman

Here's a point. At his arraignment today, Zimmerman claimed he didn't know that Trayvon was a kid. He thought he was a guy about his age.

WHich directly contradicts the 911 tape where he describes him as a "teenager".

The prosecution immediately jumped on him for it.

If his lies are going to be this shabby, this is going to be a short trial.

You are right about Zimmerman's contradictions. It will be very difficult to keep Zimmerman from being found guilty since he gave over 5 hours of video taped police interrogation, interview & crime scene reenactment all without a lawyer. The investigator said at the bond hearing that his statements were the main reason for the charges. His lawyer should never have let him take the stand which allows him to be cross examined or chance a contradiction/lie that can incriminate him.

Boy what a complete pussy that he let a 17 year old kid beat the shit out of him.

What a complete pussy you are, apparently advocating against a person's right to defend himself. You rile against so-called bullies on one thread and then turn around and glorify it on another.

This patented liberal hypocrisy brought to you by: JoeB

Florida law is tough on drugs; Restoril is in the same class as Valium, Xanax, Ativan and amphetamines like Adderall. Possession without a prescription of 4 grams or more (by weight of the pills) is minimum mandatory 3 years. If he had been in wreck while driving he'd be facing felony charges. Keep cheering for druggies, I want them locked up.

Boy what a complete pussy that he let a 17 year old kid beat the shit out of him.

What a complete pussy you are, apparently advocating against a person's right to defend himself. You rile against so-called bullies on one thread and then turn around and glorify it on another.

This patented liberal hypocrisy brought to you by: JoeB

Who got out of the car and pursued, TGG? You keep conveniently forgetting the second GZ became the aggressor by getting out of the car and following TZ, he lost the right of self defense.

That is what prosecution will argue, and that is why GZ will take a plea deal.

[This patented liberal hypocrisy brought to you by: JoeB[/SIZE]

Uh, guy, the two things aren't even comparable.

Mitt Romney led a gang of thugs to beat up a gay kid. That's bullying.

Zimmerman stalked a smaller, younger person because he was black, picked a fight with him, and when he was getting his ass kicked pulled out a gun and shot him in cold blood.

That you can't see the difference has to indicate you are some kind of complete fucking idiot, but we've already known that about you.

Differences: Romney was a middle teen, no gun involved, etc. Stay balanced, JoeB, huh.

Differences: Romney was a middle teen, no gun involved, etc. Stay balanced, JoeB, huh.

You boy is a bully, a homophobe and a liar.

You probably think the first two are wrong at least.

As near as I can tell, you are totally cool with the third one, you're even good at lying to yourself.

Hey, guy, still waiting for you to explain if Grenell was totally wrong for his job, why did Romney hire him?

You are the liar, the sock puppet, and the hypocrite on this Board, JoeB.

When you call are others what you did above, the rest of us just chuckle at your witlessness.

You boy is a bully, a homophobe and a liar.

You probably think the first two are wrong at least.

As near as I can tell, you are totally cool with the third one, you're even good at lying to yourself.

Hey, guy, still waiting for you to explain if Grenell was totally wrong for his job, why did Romney hire him?

I am still wondering that.

Also, why he didn't vette him. Or however vet is spelled. Vett?

You are the liar, the sock puppet, and the hypocrite on this Board, JoeB.

When you call are others what you did above, the rest of us just chuckle at your witlessness.

Deflecting again Jake.

You do that when you can't answer a question.

Okay, let's try again-

If Grenell wasn't fired because Romney Bent over for the Nutters who think he's a cultist, but was instead fired because he was the wrong guy for the job...

Then what does it say about Romney that he hired him to start with?

I mean, did he at least check the resume?

Really?

You obviously haven't been in many real fights. Just about anyone in good shape has decent odds against anyone else.

Well, no, I usually don't resolve my disputes by beating people up.

But Zimmerman did all the time. He even broke a young lady's leg because she was drunk at a party he was a bouncer at.

But like most bullies, when he runs into someone who can fight back, he got his ass kicked.

Until he pulled out his gun, anyway.

let's see how tough this shitball is in prison in his new job, "Prison Bitch".

Really?

You obviously haven't been in many real fights. Just about anyone in good shape has decent odds against anyone else.

And you have the gall to call someone a pussy? Strange.

But Zimmerman did all the time. He even broke a young lady's leg because she was drunk at a party he was a bouncer at.

Speculation at best. He didn't break her legs. But it appears you haven't ever worked as a bouncer either.

But like most bullies, when he runs into someone who can fight back, he got his ass kicked.

More speculation. For someone who admittedly has no experience in this matter you are sure quick to judge.

Well that is why one carries a firearm yes? Protection?

You're jumping the gun here. Murder 2 is going to be really hard to prove.

Really?

And you have the gall to call someone a pussy? Strange.

Well, no, I'm a rather large and somewhat scary looking dude, so I don't really get into a lot of fights. My problem is letting people know that despite my looks, I'm a pretty good guy, and that takes time.

Speculation at best. He didn't break her legs. But it appears you haven't ever worked as a bouncer either.

There's this quote...

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” he recalled. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. … It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

Ummm, yeah, that seems really, um, professional.

More speculation. For someone who admittedly has no experience in this matter you are sure quick to judge.

Hmmmm, ex-bouncer against a teenager? Even if he wasn't bigger, he had more experience... but I guess when you're a bully, you never expect them to fight back.

Well that is why one carries a firearm yes? Protection?[/quote]

Why most people shouldn't be allowed to carry firearms, you mean? Frankly, I don't want people shooting at me because they might be all scared of me and stuff, and I'm not sure why you'd want them to.

But the report is that he shot Martin at "intermediate range", which means they weren't struggling for the gun, Martin was disengaged from him and he shot the kid.

You're jumping the gun here. Murder 2 is going to be really hard to prove.[/QUOTE]

Oh, not really. That jury will get into the room and say, "Do we really want there to be race riots over this asshole? "

If Zimmerman is lucky, they'll offer him a plea, and he should take it.

Forum List

Back