Free from Muslims streets

Oct 23, 2012
Wow! That's a dreamboat. EU parliament is discussing ban for mosques construction.
Go ahead, guys! We recline on you. Finish those howling skibbies by bill about demolition of already existing mosques either. And you would be my cult heroes if you would withdraw those muffled crows and impudent bearded barbarians from European streets. No one intimidates our children in schools. No one occupies our job positions of employment. No one threats with those terror attacks. That would be cool. Especially that's red hot now just before that fucking Aid Alada, or something of that kind those jimmies gonna celebrate this weekend.
And if you consider me jingoist no one had ever put a knife into a sheep right in front of your house door hooting in their impenetrable language.
But EU parliament has found a pretty decision of our problems: nowhere to preach their geek religion, no Islamite morons in Europe. Let them go to live to those human rights do-gooders who would intervene on their behalf.

Wow! That's a dreamboat. EU parliament is discussing ban for mosques construction.
Go ahead, guys! We recline on you. Finish those howling skibbies by bill about demolition of already existing mosques either. And you would be my cult heroes if you would withdraw those muffled crows and impudent bearded barbarians from European streets. No one intimidates our children in schools. No one occupies our job positions of employment. No one threats with those terror attacks. That would be cool. Especially that's red hot now just before that fucking Aid Alada, or something of that kind those jimmies gonna celebrate this weekend.
And if you consider me jingoist no one had ever put a knife into a sheep right in front of your house door hooting in their impenetrable language.
But EU parliament has found a pretty decision of our problems: nowhere to preach their geek religion, no Islamite morons in Europe. Let them go to live to those human rights do-gooders who would intervene on their behalf.

Two things. Your information is incorrect. Your use of English sucks.

Forum List

Back