Free degrees in Germany

CultureCitizen

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2013
It sounds for a good option for those who do not want to finish their degree with a huge debt.
This oportunity might not last long though.

Anyone who thinks education can be "free" obviously needs some.

How so ?
As the video mentions, free education makes perfect economic sense from a country's perspective.
I actually think its the other way : anyone who thinks that education can only be achieved by getting into a debt which will take years ( or decades ) to pay obviously needs some.

if you go into certain fields, those loans are "forgiven", one years loans for one year of working in that field. Like nurse, Md, cop, fireman, etc. If your degree AINT gonna enable you to EASILY pay off your loans in a year or 2 with your MASSIVELY better income then WHY are you studying that field of endeavor, hmm? A decent job, like nurse practicioner, which requires a master's degree, gets you $45 an hour and is very open to allowing you to either work overtime at 1.5x your base pay, or work more than one job. So you gross more like 120k per year. Now THAT is a job. If all you can make is $60k a you might as well be a truck driver. So why go to college for such a "career? Why not be making the 60k per y ear, for 4+ years, driving the truck, hmm? if you know what to do with that money, you can be retired by then (altho not in US). If you'll use that driving money to make the right moves for the next 3 years, tho, you'll be able to retire in the US. Why work at much of anything, when you could be retired and doing whatever you wish ( which might pay little or nothing, but be intensely satisfying for you)?

How so ?.....

As I was saying...
... yes , you were saying ?

I was saying that education isn't free, and only an ignorant dope believes otherwise.

Strictly speaking few goods are free. And while education is free for many people in many countries, it comes from the taxes payed by people who work or by corporations. In any case education can be affordable if not completely free.

How so ?.....

As I was saying...

I was saying that education isn't free, and only an ignorant dope believes otherwise.
Yes, yes, taxes are evil, run for the hills. Shit Americans Say

Did I say that, asshole? Where are you from, asshole?

It's your rhetoric, be honest with yourself.

As I was saying...

It's your rhetoric, be honest with yourself.

You try to put words in my mouth and dare speak of honesty? You low-life hypocrite scum.

Forum List

Back