Free contraception passes despite heated religious opposition

From the article:

Many maternity hospitals are struggling to cope with the number of births, and the UN appealed to the Philippines earlier this year to pass the family planning bill.

A government health survey in 2011 found that the maternal mortality rate had risen by 36% between 2006 and 2010.

Good for them!

The people voted for those representatives and the people overwhelmingly approve of this bill. The Catholic chruch and about 30% of the population oppose it.

Great, I hope they can afford to mail them too because most Filipinos are without transportation. Most of my in-laws were in fact born in their homes. Nevertheless, this measure will do absilutly nothing to control the birth rate in the Philippines. In fact, it may increase it. You think otherwise?

This bill is a step to give improvised women a greater control over their lives. It is not only about passing out condoms, it includes building health clinics, and teaching them how their bodies work.

If it works as their universal healthcare law does it will never exist. Have you ever been to this country? If you have been to the Philippines, then how do live in ignorance? If you have not, on the other hand, how do you get around looking stupid to those who have been to this country, have family living in this country, and know the government/politics there? If I could magically transport you to the Philippines for a week you would never ever again use Filipinos as a case study to support a liberal agenda.

Women have absolutely no idea how their bodies work. They don't know what causes pregnancy. They don't even really know why they bleed every month. They don't know what tits are. They have never figured out why some women have them and some women need plastic.

Lord save us from leftist ignorance.

Women have absolutely no idea how their bodies work. They don't know what causes pregnancy. They don't even really know why they bleed every month. They don't know what tits are. They have never figured out why some women have them and some women need plastic.

You truly have no idea what you're talking about.

I know some men seem to think women have magical powers over their bodies, we can stop pregnancy with our minds and such, but in the real world, that's not how it works. Women aren't born with the knowledge of how to count your cycle, or how important it into keep track. Thats information that we learn.

So free contraception amounts to thuggery

Hyperbole?

Anyone who would demand that a taxpayer subsidize their promiscuity is indeed a thug.

You can be promiscuous with or without contraception

It is better for the taxpayer if you use it

You obviously fail to see ignorance of your above statement. The only reason you assume it’s better for the taxpayer is because the taxpayer is already on the hook for failures without babies, so naturally you would think that it will be cheaper to pay for the promiscuity of these failures so they don’t have Democrat voting failure babies that mimic the welfare queen that spawned them. For one, they are failures! What makes you think that they will use the service? Second, and this is on another note, the one undisputable thing that is proven is that liberal policies to make people comfortable in their poverty or give out unearned services result in more tax payer funded unearned services to the point where the individual becomes a further slave to the collective ignorance of the liberal mob.

Great, I hope they can afford to mail them too because most Filipinos are without transportation. Most of my in-laws were in fact born in their homes. Nevertheless, this measure will do absilutly nothing to control the birth rate in the Philippines. In fact, it may increase it. You think otherwise?

This bill is a step to give improvised women a greater control over their lives. It is not only about passing out condoms, it includes building health clinics, and teaching them how their bodies work.

If it works as their universal healthcare law does it will never exist. Have you ever been to this country? If you have been to the Philippines, then how do live in ignorance? If you have not, on the other hand, how do you get around looking stupid to those who have been to this country, have family living in this country, and know the government/politics there? If I could magically transport you to the Philippines for a week you would never ever again use Filipinos as a case study to support a liberal agenda.

So, your issue is you don't think their government is capable of building health clinics and helping the poor?

I'd ask you to kill yourself with fire, but I don't think fire would cleanse the earth of your kind of stupid.

Please kill yourself with acid, fire and an atom smasher.

I know some men seem to think women have magical powers over their bodies, we can stop pregnancy with our minds and such, but in the real world, that's not how it works. Women aren't born with the knowledge of how to count your cycle, or how important it into keep track. Thats information that we learn.

Were you born with the information to keep your legs shut or did you need to learn it? Did you ever happen to think that you are the ONLY one responsible for your OWN recreational actions and I should not be forced to subsidize your open invitation to the male world?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-2086369

The Philippians has the highest birth rate in the region, and a maternal mortality rate of 36%. You can purchase condoms, however they are too expensive for many to afford. Despite these staggering numbers, the free contraception and family planning bill took 14 years to pass, partly because of the staunch opposition the Catholic Church had taken.

How is something "free" wanna tell us? Unicorns piss money?

So, your issue is you don't think their government is capable of building health clinics and helping the poor?

What do you NOT understand that the country already has free healthcare?

I'd ask you to kill yourself with fire, but I don't think fire would cleanse the earth of your kind of stupid.

Pull your bottom lip up over your head and swallow.

Pull your bottom lip up over your head and swallow.

:lmao::lmao:

Were you born with the information to keep your legs shut or did you need to learn it? Did you ever happen to think that you are the ONLY one responsible for your OWN recreational actions and I should not be forced to subsidize your open invitation to the male world?

So you're answer to massive birth rates and a huge maternal mortality rates in the Philippians is, "ladies keep your legs shut".

K.

So you're answer to massive birth rates and a huge maternal mortality rates in the Philippians is, "ladies keep your legs shut".

K.

You obviously ignored this post. http://www.usmessageboard.com/6579989-post39.html But I liked the way you dodged my above response. Do you mind answering it?

Last edited:

Birth control is not included and has already been pointed out by other posters, the very poor live in areas with no access to that "free healthcare"

Birth control is not included and has already been pointed out by other posters, the very poor live in areas with no access to that "free healthcare"

In the Philippines, NO ONE has access to that "free healthcare" sanctioned by their constitution. It doesn't exist. THERE IS NO MONEY TO FUND IT! You have never been there have you?

Last edited:

Hey, asswipe. No doubt many of these women dying in child birth or giving birth are married.

Hey, asswipe. No doubt many of these women dying in child birth or giving birth are married.

Nope, only whores die in childbirth.

Forum List

Back