"Free College Tuition" is NOT a pipe-dream

They are people who should still be given a chance, remedial classes are not a bad thing, colleges should have them.

If you're still at a remedial level upon entering college you don't belong there.

People are responsible for themselves, don't see why they're not, only right wingers believe that idiocy. Public education does need more funding..

Public education is already funded more than it ever has been. It's also funded more in this country than any other country in the world. If you don't think our current level is enough then please present us with the number. How much should we be spending to educate a student?
If you're at a remedial level, your idea is to say "Fuck you." Sorry, but that's a sad way to look at life, what about people who struggle in specific subjects? Yes, and I think it should be funded more, more money given to states, higher teacher salaries.. It's not about a specific number, it's about addressing the core issues.

Where do you see that money coming from?

Quite a few countries have free college tuition for people that earned their way into college. Why not America?

If you get it now, I want money back from the government for my tuition 50 years ago....with interest! That's the FAIR and EQUITABLE thing to do!

Well, because you didn't get it doesn't mean future generations shouldn't.

Quite a few countries have free college tuition for people that earned their way into college. Why not America?

If you get it now, I want money back from the government for my tuition 50 years ago....with interest! That's the FAIR and EQUITABLE thing to do!

Well, because you didn't get it doesn't mean future generations shouldn't.
Ofcourse it does....I have to pay for your and future generation, I want mine back from the gov't that has been collect TAX since before I was born... There are NO SPECIAL PROVELEGES because you are young!

Forum List

Back