free cat..roland can be yours!!!!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
roland will be 5 yrs old in jan...he is a great cat...if you like a cat that dive bombs you in bed at 4 am every morning....from the top of the window ledge...o not the bottom one but the top one...he tosses collars....he has gone thru 3 in 2 weeks...he beats up tiff...he meows loudly...i would say when he is not happy but hell he hates air....o you dont have to worry about petting him...he doesnt like to be touched..and considers the servants uppity when they touch him...

so any takers....i will drive him to ya...comes without collar but with crate...

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

No you can keep him... Cali has already learned the bed is absolutely off limits. Now if I can figure out how to teach her biting is bad. I've never had a cat that liked to bite before :evil: If she does not learn that is not good she could be finding herself living as strictly an outside cat.

Cali2.jpg

o i wont part with roland....but he is a wicked cat....esp when compared to clark, the can do no wrong cat....clark and roland came together and will stay together...

remember they are like toddlers right now ....messes just plain messes...tiff attacks the back of your legs
Normally one can let them bite themselves to understand them nasty little teeth are sharp. No doing for Cali she just gets rabid and wants to bite you more. You'd also think she'd leave Hos alone after he grrs, nope she justs snuggles in closer and eventually he moves and she takes over his bed.

i say a sharp no...tiff is understanding that...except the clawing of furniture, woodwork o just what ever....everything but the thing with catnip

Cali likes to run out the door too. She ended up spending the night outside the other night after I called her three times and she would not come. It slowed her down only a little bit. Last night right before bed she ran out the door. She came when I called five minutes later. If she hadn't she would have been out all night. I kinda worry because we live next to a road but also the wild critters here. We have fox on the north end of the prop and coyotes on the south end. Racoon, possum, skunks and other critters that come through the yard at night.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gotcha!!!! lol sorry but it did make me curious. Strollin I know exactly what you mean about them being like toddlers. My mutants (the two dogs) I lovingly refer to as acting like two demented two year olds on speed.

Rod.,...biting is one way that cats show affection. Is he doing it just out of the blue or when you pet him or maybe trying to play? Biting is also natural to them as a form of play.

Can you ship him via ground UPS?

I'm assuming it would take about 7-10 business days for me to receive it.

trams roland would fit right in, he hates the servants. i am not a cat person, i keep saying this....i said this as i woke up ever 3 hours to deal with the little tiff....i say this as i clean the litter boxes...i say this at 4 am..when roland is dive bombing me ...i say this as i walk around the yard....looking for the 3 cat collars and one dog collar out there...i am not a cat person...the cats all over my lap say different.

trams roland would fit right in, he hates the servants. i am not a cat person, i keep saying this....i said this as i woke up ever 3 hours to deal with the little tiff....i say this as i clean the litter boxes...i say this at 4 am..when roland is dive bombing me ...i say this as i walk around the yard....looking for the 3 cat collars and one dog collar out there...i am not a cat person...the cats all over my lap say different.

I hear ya. Kitler made it clear from the start that I was her human. I love her dearly. Even when she walks the back of the couch and taps me in the head as she goes by. LOL