Free burrito offer turned into a nightmare with 2-hour waits, tears, and huge shortages

I remember when Taco Bell came out with their 7 Layer Burrito.........they had coupons in local papers for a FREE 7 Layer Burrito. I was a delivery driver at the time, and went through all the newspapers they had laying around the offices and breakroom. I got 4 coupons.

I drove thru Taco Bell at lunchtime, 4 times to get a free burrito. (it was one free burrito per visit)

Taco Bell is as low as I will go for free fast food. Crapolte isn't fit for human consumption, nor for animal consumption. Hell, I wouldn't even use it for compost!!

Taco Bell is where I would go to escape form Mexicans because they aint there. I never ate at a Chipolte, they are not in my little area of the world.

This reminds me of the Chick-Fil-A controversy concerning the way that they look at the homosexual issue. My local Chick-Fil-A building was packed that day. I was there the day after and I asked how things went. The person I was talking to said that they eventually ran out of food and when that happened, they started handing out coupons. I am not sure what they were for exactly, but I was told that those who were given the coupons were cool with getting them even though they then had to go eat somewhere else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back