Free book from the BGG library to the first founding history buff...

It is the total sum of the number of follicles on the head of Thomas Jefferson divided by Pi.

When do I get My book?

:razz:

If you are a founding history buff like me, and have never read "Paul Revere's Ride" by David Hackett Fischer, I have a free like new paperback copy available to the person who can tell me how many amendments have been introduced to Congress.

I upgraded my library with a very nice hardcover edition.

Edited to add: No Googling for an answer. Honor system in place. You get one guess. It is a hard question. I may decide to offer the book to the person who comes the closest, if the correct answer hasn't been posted.

Amazon.com: Paul Revere's Ride (9780195098310): David Hackett Fischer: Books
I'm guessing less than 15. We are speaking to amendments proposed, but not ratified?

how long is this going to go on? I mean only a matter of time before someone CHEATS. lol

*taps her foot*

If you are a founding history buff like me, and have never read "Paul Revere's Ride" by David Hackett Fischer, I have a free like new paperback copy available to the person who can tell me how many amendments have been introduced to Congress.

I upgraded my library with a very nice hardcover edition.

Edited to add: No Googling for an answer. Honor system in place. You get one guess. It is a hard question. I may decide to offer the book to the person who comes the closest, if the correct answer hasn't been posted.

Amazon.com: Paul Revere's Ride (9780195098310): David Hackett Fischer: Books
I'm guessing less than 15. We are speaking to amendments proposed, but not ratified?

Yes, I am referring to amendments submitted in Congress, since we have had a Congress. It is a lot more than 15. ;)

how long is this going to go on? I mean only a matter of time before someone CHEATS. lol

*taps her foot*

It depends on whether there is continued interest in the thread. If there has been no interest in a 24 hr time period, I will end the contest. And at that time, I will consider whether I will award the book to the closest guess or not. :)

The book looks brand new even though I have read it. That is how fastidious I am about my books. :lol:

Last edited:
Nobody guessed the correct answer. The correct answer is 11,000. I have decided to award the book to Terry since she was the only one remotely close. PM me your info Terry, and I will ship your book out to you this weekend. :) Congrats.

11 Thousand? Dang I was close! My guess was just a gut instinct type guess.

So if I give your my information I just want you to know that this house is fully loaded with GUNS and I know how to use them.

So if I give your my information I just want you to know that this house is fully loaded with GUNS and I know how to use them.

:lol: Guns don't scare me. I got better things to do, than be a stalker. :lol: If you don't want to give out your information, I certainly understand that. I will offer the book to someone else. :)

:lol: Guns don't scare me. I got better things to do, than be a stalker. :lol: If you don't want to give out your information, I certainly understand that. I will offer the book to someone else. :)
sent but you better be skeered of me guns:lol:

Forum List

Back