Free at Last, Free At Last, Thank God Almighty She Is Free At Last

Her safety was probably better insured while she was in prison.

And that's just wrong. People should not be threatening her. We can disagree about the verdict all day long, and I do but this is beyond the pale.

0220fv7.jpg

Confusedatious:

You are going overboard in your urge to be a dickhead troll, douche boi.

Yeah yeah. She got acquitted. That doesn't mean she didn't actually do it. In fact, it is pretty clear that she did (even if the legal proof beyond a reasonable doubt measure was not achieved).

So don't go trying to hump her leg. She's still a rancid bitch.

Actual factual innocence + stirring defense = acquital

While you are having to depend on leftie ; Baez has tulips on the organ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROBABLE guilt BUT a defense good enough to note the lack of proof beyond a reasonable doubt; Add one Jury that was bound by their oaths = acquittal.

We all know a jury acquittal means a person is innocent, right? LOL Yeah, and OJ was too.

Why would you post that picture? It only emphasizes the fact this murdered child will never receive justice -and look how her mommy is grinning about that! But THIS is the picture I will always remember of Casey Anthony -dancing in a hot body contest 4 days after her daughter died at her hands, shown here clearly "grief stricken". And PLEASE none of the idiocy about how everyone supposedly grieves differently. NOT TRUE. There is a range of display of emotions that is normal and may be different from person to person but the idea that dancing in a hot body contest is consistent with grief is ludicrous. Otherwise no one would know what the word "grief" even meant, would they? We know what the word "grief" looks like because we also know what is in that normal range. And in spite of every defense attorney since Cain's trying to convince a jury that no one can possibly know what grief looks like (which would make the word meaningless then), grief never looks like this.

THIS is not "grief" of any kind but Casey out celebrating after getting that damned albatross of a kid from around her neck and in the swamp. No justice for this murdered child and mommy can get back out there just in time for the next hot body contest.

Attachments

• $ap_casey_anthony_evidence_photo_ll_110526_wg.jpg
    $ap_casey_anthony_evidence_photo_ll_110526_wg.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 59

We all know a jury acquittal means a person is innocent, right? LOL Yeah, and OJ was too.

Why would you post that picture? It only emphasizes the fact this murdered child will never receive justice -and look how her mommy is grinning about that! But THIS is the picture I will always remember of Casey Anthony -dancing in a hot body contest 4 days after her daughter died at her hands, shown here clearly "grief stricken". And PLEASE none of the idiocy about how everyone supposedly grieves differently. NOT TRUE. There is a range of display of emotions that is normal and may be different from person to person but the idea that dancing in a hot body contest is consistent with grief is ludicrous. Otherwise no one would know what the word "grief" even meant, would they? We know what the word "grief" looks like because we also know what is in that normal range. And in spite of every defense attorney since Cain's trying to convince a jury that no one can possibly know what grief looks like (which would make the word meaningless then), grief never looks like this.

THIS is not "grief" of any kind but Casey out celebrating after getting that damned albatross of a kid from around her neck and in the swamp. No justice for this murdered child and mommy can get back out there just in time for the next hot body contest.
Cumtum is just posting this shit in hopes of whorecasey seeing it, and then cumtum might get lucky. Despicable.

Our first female president.

Jose Baez.

Confusedatious just wants a blow job from the skanky bitch because he finds her attractive and she has some infamy.

Please don't call me a homophobe because I ain't one.

But if the defendant was a male named Tyrone you would be out here defending him.

Ah, so the horribly confused and thoroughly dishonest bitch troll boi, Confusedatious, is a homophobe AND has now unintentionally acknowledged that his motivation in publicly applauding the cancerous skank, Casey Anthony, is sexually motivated.

By the way, you dishonest nitwit, I wouldn't support this defendant even if (as you clearly do) I found her attractive and fantasized about her sexually. I prefer attractive, intelligent women and ones who don't feel the need to par-tay while their own little girl is "missing."

You are an abomination, Confusedatious.

Jose Baez is probably so happy to get rid of this albatross. He did what he had to do but he has to feel a sense of relief.

I doubt it, he'll try and ride her to more notoriety.

I was reading that his 700,000 home was foreclosed on.

Jose Baez May Lose $670K Kissimmee Home - News Story - WFTV Orlando

Hope he cashes in soon. :eusa_whistle:
A troo murkin. If you don't have 675K in your shirt pocket you don't buy the house. Same goes for a 100K house or a 35K mobile mansion.
If it's not in your pocket, you can't afford it.

I doubt it, he'll try and ride her to more notoriety.

I was reading that his 700,000 home was foreclosed on.

Jose Baez May Lose $670K Kissimmee Home - News Story - WFTV Orlando

Hope he cashes in soon. :eusa_whistle:
A troo murkin. If you don't have 675K in your shirt pocket you don't buy the house. Same goes for a 100K house or a 35K mobile mansion.
If it's not in your pocket, you can't afford it.

Murkin boy chimes in! Hey, can I get you a thesaurus?

The Prosecution failed to prove its case.

The fact that she was a party girl is irrelevant.

The fact that you never get invited to go anywhere is also irrelevant.

Why would you post that picture?

No signs of abuse. The mother appears to love and to be proud of Caylee. Much to your chagrin.

No justice for this murdered child and mommy can get back out there just in time for the next hot body contest.

That is a hypocritical bullshit statement.

Have you been seeking justice for the 22 children incinerated alive by the federal government at Waco?

The Prosecution failed to prove its case.

The fact that she was a party girl is irrelevant.

The fact that you never get invited to go anywhere is also irrelevant.

Why would you post that picture?

No signs of abuse. The mother appears to love and to be proud of Caylee. Much to your chagrin.

No justice for this murdered child and mommy can get back out there just in time for the next hot body contest.

That is a hypocritical bullshit statement.

Have you been seeking justice for the 22 children incinerated alive by the federal government at Waco?

They were first molested, then incinerated, by your hero, david koresh.

Forum List

Back