Free 52 Killers

by way of a world court ruling...they are not going free, I would expect as much if I were in another country and didnt understand my rights..they ARE looking at death here...not a slap on the wrist..

Yeah, I don't think this article implies they will be set free. Besides, they're probably better off getting the death penalty in the USA as opposed to being in a mexican prison!!

The World Court has neither jurisdiction nor authority to in this matter. The U.S. is a sovereign nation - not a world state. We are only bound by any treaty terms with Mexico.

In Mexico is where these killers could live free.

Authorities have identified more than a dozen cases in which illegal aliens were accused of injuring or killing a U.S. law-enforcement officer but are believed to have fled to Mexico.

U.S. officials don't have information on the number of violent criminals hiding in Mexico, but they believe the number is at least in the hundreds. District attorneys in most states don't keep records of crimes committed by illegal aliens, even ones who have fled.
In California, officials estimate some 350 violent felons have fled south seeking protection of a Mexican Supreme Court ruling that the death penalty and life in prison without parole represent cruel and unusual punishment.

"Many of these people are living free and unpunished in Mexico," she told reporters in California. "In some cases, we even know where they are."

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040108-111913-5195r.htm

what does this post have to do with the 52 people on death row that might get a reprive because they are mexican nationals that may have had their rights violated????? but I do have a question or two about your post...How can an Illegal alien still be an Illegal alien when said person returns to their native country???? and as long as there have been borders people have fled across them[both ways] to get away from prosecution...

Also...I would greatly apprecate that if you are going to post part of the acticle please post all of it. Not just the parts that hit your fancy...it is very miss-leading or your thoughts on the article and the link...also the title of this thread is misleading to as they killers are NOT going free....

If a white American citizen commits murder in the U.S and runs to Mexico, Mexico will return him.

If a hispanic American citizen commits murder in the U.S and runs to Mexico, Mexico will not return him.

Hispanics don't care about your white American laws, and as soon as they have the numbers in the U.S, they will start changing them.

you are mixing up several issues into one. nice try again. where a foreign country has a stance against capital punishment it is not unusual for them to fight extradition to the country with such laws on the books. color has nothing to do with it. you are an Illegal in mexico if you run there... the mexican national is not.

Just do a little research Jon,
I thought you would have learned your lesson when you make up that statement about how the majority of people in the military are minority's.

At least 67 other suspects from Los Angeles County are all getting away with murder. They are all living in Mexico and are all wanted for murder, but authorities say none of them have been extradited.

A Mexican Supreme Court ruling handed down in 2001 forbids Mexico to extradite any person, whether or not a Mexican citizen, if that person faces a sentence of either life imprisonment or death. Their decision says doing so would violate the country's constitution, calling it cruel and unusual punishment.

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/2006852/detail.html

It is not my responsability to research someone elses claims..most of the sites that I have been directed to are laughable at best...twisted racist bullshit..Mexico is not the only country that refuses to extradite because of our capital punishment..and get your shit straight as you can not have it both ways.. quote...a white American citizen commits murder in the U.S and runs to Mexico, Mexico will return him.

If a hispanic American citizen commits murder in the U.S and runs to Mexico, Mexico will not return him.A Mexican Supreme Court ruling handed down in 2001 forbids Mexico to extradite any person, whether or not a Mexican citizen, if that person faces a sentence of either life imprisonment or death. Their decision says doing so would violate the country's constitution, calling it cruel and unusual punishment..end qoute..... you cant even keep your facts straight.....as I pointed out before... a mistake is not a lie nor was it made up...

Forum List

Back