Fred Thompson has lymphoma

http://tinyurl.com/2bnykr

I had fogotten about this.

and a quote from the "study"...

"I have had no illness from it, or even any symptoms. My life expectancy should not be affected. I am in remission, and it is very treatable with drugs if treatment is needed in the future — and with no debilitating side effects," Thompson said in a personal commentary following the interview.

non issue........

and a quote from the "study"...

"I have had no illness from it, or even any symptoms. My life expectancy should not be affected. I am in remission, and it is very treatable with drugs if treatment is needed in the future — and with no debilitating side effects," Thompson said in a personal commentary following the interview.

non issue........

absolutely...no more or less of an issue that Rudy's cancerous dick.

• Banned
It is considered incurable.

The pressure of his office would shorten his life.

It is considered incurable.

The pressure of his office would shorten his life.

did you even read the the articl you posted....

based on what "study" do you proclaim that his life will be shortened by being president....

job looks pretty easy to me...

• Banned
http://tinyurl.com/2gsvs5

check the prognosis for it

See also: International Prognostic Index
The most significant factor in overall prognosis is the grade, or aggressiveness, of the lymphoma. Indolent (low-grade) non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is generally not curable, but is typically slowly progressive and responds temporarily to therapy. Aggressive and highly aggressive (intermediate- and high-grade) NHL's are potentially curable with combination chemotherapy. Long-term survival or cure rates for these diseases vary with a number of prognostic factors.

Age is the number one factor in survival.

Fred is 65

absolutely...no more or less of an issue that Rudy's cancerous dick.
No shit.....rudy has 'cancerous dick' ? Now that is news.....you sure know about alot about others peoples dicks maine....scary stuff...

No shit.....rudy has 'cancerous dick' ? Now that is news.....you sure know about alot about others peoples dicks maine....scary stuff...

he thinks anything bigger than an inch is cancerous....it is all he has to go by

I think he may tell us something about Jergens Lotion soon....hang around....
besides knowing about others people dicks, this guy knows some others tricks...

you need to keep up on the health news concerning your party's candidates.

I really don't know anymore about Rudy's cancerous cock than anyone else who follows the news.

I think he may tell us something about Jergens Lotion soon....hang around....
besides knowing about others people dicks, this guy knows some others tricks...

you are right.... after five deployments to westpac, I know a lot of tricks...but they all have to do with women. I don't go both ways.

Forum List

Back