Fred Thompson Decides to Run

I never said it makes them unfit.

I said the Rs will attack a Dem for putting a marriage back together yet say nothing about a guy who has so little care for his own family he annonces hes divorcing his wife in public without telling his own children first.

Hes yours you can keep him.

Now you see its pretty standard in any debate to give proof of what you defend as truth.

I know its goes against you politcal beliefs to expect as much of yourself as you do of your opponent but its still standard debate norm.

I said the Rs will attack a Dem for putting a marriage back together yet say nothing about a guy who has so little care for his own family he annonces hes divorcing his wife in public without telling his own children first.

Now you see its pretty standard in any debate to give proof of what you defend as truth.

I know its goes against you politcal beliefs to expect as much of yourself as you do of your opponent but its still standard debate norm.

Gunny made the claim and as I stated, considering your idea of proof I will believe him until proven otherwise. Don't like it? Clean up your partisan bullshit act.

three points..

1. is Edward a fake troll account? I regret giving you positive rep, dude.

2. The morality mongers crack me up when they rationalize the divorce and gay grandbabies in their own party while shaking a bible and a finger and getting some red face spittle time in against gays and liberals... the hypocracy is steller.

3. I have no problem with Fred Thompson. I wish him good luck in his run for president..

at least it is not Bill "watch terry blink!" Frist or Rick "anal sex" Santorum.

Go half cocked without fact ,its what you often do.

The worst part is when you go off half cocked in the face of facts that really makes you look silly though.

By the way I heard frist likes little boys, guess what I wont believe that unless I have proof and facts to back it up.

I guess that is just the differance between us.

The anti-family Republican Party would love to see Bill and Hillary Clinton's marriage broken up because they are sick bastards. That these two people chose to stay together is a good thing and yet Republicans who hate the idea of family values and who prefer to do as Tom Foley, Rudy Guiliani, John McCain, Fred Thompson and others hate the idea that the Clinton's have chosen to stay together. It is obvious that divorced people do hold public office and that them divorcing would not be a problem for either Bill or Hillary Clinton unless you are a sexist (which is true of Republicans) and think that Hillary Clinton doesn't qualify to be President except for her husband. I don't like Hillary Clinton and I think she is a bitch and I think Bill Clinton is a bastard but that doesn't change the fact that the jackasses make claims that they cannot support.

Gunny made the claim and as I stated, considering your idea of proof I will believe him until proven otherwise. Don't like it? Clean up your partisan bullshit act.

Gunny like you is a partisan hack and I choose to not believe either of you. You are asking him to prove a negative and that makes you a retard. Maybe he should run and grab everything Hillary Clinton has said and post it here for you so he can prove a negative instead of the retard Gunny and you having to prove a positive. You need to clean up your bullshit or shut the fuck up since the only people who believe you are as retarded as you are.

Forum List

Back