Fred Thompson Decides to Run

RetiredGySgt wanted some attention so he took the time to give me a negative reputation point and then to post the following coment: "You may be my first ignore ever." Now I am really scared that a fucking retard is going to ignore me. This comment has made my day and I find it laughable that he had to make a point to fucking send this comment instead of just ignoring me. The amount of points I get with these exact same comments makes it clear that there are quite a few idiots who say these things and then don't ignore me and my response to that is. :eusa_boohoo: These idiots then continue to respond to me and to my posts which makes their comments worth the shit that they left on the keyboard after wiping their asses with their hands before typing their shit.

Being one of those Ignorant "expletive deleted" neo con right wing knuckle dragging morons I will be supporting Fred as well.

That is the most lame ass shit I have read. Fred Thompson has more brains than you ever will you fucking retard.

Anyone who uses a "one-issue" test to determine how they vote are total fucking idiots and I suggest you consider getting your head checked.

Sometimes, though, one issue is enough - in context. That is particularly true when the issue is immigration. Whether some would-be Republican candidates like it or not, the immigration issue is a window to their souls - and conservative America is looking HARD.

We have had quite enough of the Rockefeller Wing (it ought to be re-named 'the Bush Wing') of the GOP. They are nothing more than rapacious pure capitalists, who mouth platitudes about mom, apple pie, and American sovereignty when it profits them to do so. But, in their hearts, they are every bit as contemptuous of - and dangerous to - our country as the most rabid leftist loon.

If a candidate is trying to talk the conservative talk - but he's saying the wrong things on immigration - he's told me all I need to know about him. It's better than a polygraph!

Sometimes, though, one issue is enough - in context. That is particularly true when the issue is immigration. Whether some would-be Republican candidates like it or not, the immigration issue is a window to their souls - and conservative America is looking HARD.

We have had quite enough of the Rockefeller Wing (it ought to be re-named 'the Bush Wing') of the GOP. They are nothing more than rapacious pure capitalists, who mouth platitudes about mom, apple pie, and American sovereignty when it profits them to do so. But, in their hearts, they are every bit as contemptuous of - and dangerous to - our country as the most rabid leftist loon.

If he's trying to talk the conservative talk - but he's saying the wrong things on immigration - he's told me all I need to know about him. It's better than a polygraph!

And this proves that you are a fucking retard and are as fucking retarded as liberals who only vote based on abortion, faggot rights and all other forms of perversion within our society. It is obvious that taking one look into your soul is enough to convince me that you are a fucking sick bastard. You have no conception of what sovereignity is about and are nothing more than a traitor as are those who are of like mind and I for one will do everything within my power to defend this country and our rights from those of you who will destroy it. Whatever, Fred Thompson's view may be on immigration he will still be three times as intelligent as your retarded ass and that upsets you because you think your opinion is correct when in reality your opinion is simply stupid. I don't care if you want to vote based on one issue. You can do whatever the hell you want but don't expect anyone to consider you to be intelligent except for other retards who do the same thing. If you really want to be sure that the jackass you vote for agrees with you on immigration you can run so you can vote for yourself you sick bastard.

And this proves that you are a fucking retard and are as fucking retarded as liberals who only vote based on abortion, faggot rights and all other forms of perversion within our society. It is obvious that taking one look into your soul is enough to convince me that you are a fucking sick bastard. You have no conception of what sovereignity is about and are nothing more than a traitor as are those who are of like mind and I for one will do everything within my power to defend this country and our rights from those of you who will destroy it. Whatever, Fred Thompson's view may be on immigration he will still be three times as intelligent as your retarded ass and that upsets you because you think your opinion is correct when in reality your opinion is simply stupid. I don't care if you want to vote based on one issue. You can do whatever the hell you want but don't expect anyone to consider you to be intelligent except for other retards who do the same thing. If you really want to be sure that the jackass you vote for agrees with you on immigration you can run so you can vote for yourself you sick bastard.

Did I...upset you somehow, Edward?

Only in your fucking dreams buddy. If you think you have somehow caused me to be upset with you just because I tell you what I'm thinking than you need to get a fucking life. But you at least have some fucking brains unlike some people here but simply because you are more intelligent than others here doesn't mean I am going to stop telling you like it is. Now take your retarded opinion about you being important and shove off because you are about as important as an ant.

Only in your fucking dreams buddy. If you think you have somehow caused me to be upset with you just because I tell you what I'm thinking than you need to get a fucking life. But you at least have some fucking brains unlike some people here but simply because you are more intelligent than others here doesn't mean I am going to stop telling you like it is. Now take your retarded opinion about you being important and shove off because you are about as important as an ant.

An uncle, actually - several times. And a great-uncle. And - owing to my odd, convoluted family history - a great-GREAT uncle. Hell, I'm a FABULOUS uncle!

And, you're not telling it like it is, Edward. You're carrying on like some insecure, pimply-faced adolescent who just learned how to say "fuck". The sad thing is, you are capable of actual substance. I've had enjoyable conversations with you in the past. Why don't you lose this bullshit facade and get back to me sometime?

An uncle, actually - several times. And a great-uncle. And - owing to my odd, convoluted family history - a great-GREAT uncle. Hell, I'm a FABULOUS uncle!

And, you're not telling it like it is, Edward. You're carrying on like some insecure, pimply-faced adolescent who just learned how to say "fuck". The sad thing is, you are capable of actual substance. I've had enjoyable conversations with you in the past. Why don't you lose this bullshit facade and get back to me sometime?

Try as you might it doesn't change the fact that what I have said is true. If you don't like that than you might reconsider the fact that I have been using the word fuck in my every day speech since I was a child and I will continue to do so for as long as a want. As for the bullshit facade, that appears to be on your part and not on mine since I speaking as I always do but you on the other hand appear to be bullshitting people.

This is a false comparison, and I think you know it. You're so bright, jillian; why do you insist on tainting your assertions with this kind of sneaky intellectual dishonesty?

"Shut up and act" scarcely applies to the courageous (or foolhardy) soul who puts his money where his mouth is, and dives into the meat-grinder that is modern-day public service.

A false comparison? I don't think so. Nor is it "intellectual dishonesty". It's just the continued double standard of the right.

But I'll take you at your word that when they toss their hat in the ring, the equation changes. It will be interesting to see what kind of attacks are made on Al Franken when he runs for Senate. Somehow I DOUBT that the attacks will be limited to his politics and I fully expect to see an awful lot about how he's a comedian... yadda, yadda. :)

Good to see ya, MM.

More qualified than Joe Biden?

Joe Biden is qualified as is Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John McCain and Mitt Romney, and Richardson to name a few. I'm not sure that Fred Thompson is as qualified to be President but he would probably be better than some of the people who will get the votes of all the fucking retards in this country including the faggot John Edwards and the traitor Rudy Guiliani.

Try as you might it doesn't change the fact that what I have said is true.

Oh - did you actually SAY something (apart from, "everybody sucks", I mean)?

Edward said:
If you don't like that than you might reconsider the fact that I have been using the word fuck in my every day speech since I was a child

A remarkable achievement; kudos to you!

Edward said:
and I will continue to do so for as long as a want.

And a lofty goal, as well! "Aim high", I always say...

Edward said:
As for the bullshit facade, that appears to be on your part and not on mine since I speaking as I always do but you on the other hand appear to be bullshitting people.

Ah, well - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I guess. Let me get my swagger and trash talk going here...

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU'RE SCREWING WITH, YOU RETARDED-ASS TRAITOR!!! BY GOD, IF I EVER BULLSHIT YOU, YOU'LL KNOW YOU'VE BEEN BULLSHIT...

Or, something...

A false comparison? I don't think so. Nor is it "intellectual dishonesty". It's just the continued double standard of the right.

False. It is impossible to treat like cases alike here; like cases do not yet exist. How, then, can there be a double standard? "Shut up and act" deals with an entirely different set of circumstances - and you know this.

jillian said:
But I'll take you at your word that when they toss their hat in the ring, the equation changes. It will be interesting to see what kind of attacks are made on Al Franken when he runs for Senate. Somehow I DOUBT that the attacks will be limited to his politics and I fully expect to see an awful lot about how he's a comedian... yadda, yadda. :)

When and if that happens, you'll have a legitimate beef. You won't hear it from me, though; anybody brave enough to throw his/her hat in the ring in THIS day and age gets a respectful nod from me right off the bat!

jillian said:
Good to see ya, MM.

Right back at ya', jillian - always a pleasure!

It's already been clearly explained that marriage stayed intact for political image and nothing more. Bill was going to divorce her in 88 before he decided to run for President. When he decided to run, the idea got squashed.

There's nothing commendable about staying married for political power.

Need a reference? Her own words in her new books.

See what I mean?

You pretend you know what is only knowable by the people who are in the relationship.

You condemem them for putting on a front marriage as if you lay in ber=d with them at night.

Rudy told the PUBLIC he was divorcing his 2nd wife when he had not told his wife and childern yet,this is documented fact.

Yet you say nothing about it.

Hilary and Bill have kept their marriage together and YOU are no authority on how and why, NO one but those two people are.

See what I mean?

You pretend you know what is only knowable by the people who are in the relationship.

You condemem them for putting on a front marriage as if you lay in ber=d with them at night.

Rudy told the PUBLIC he was divorcing his 2nd wife when he had not told his wife and childern yet,this is documented fact.

Yet you say nothing about it.

Hilary and Bill have kept their marriage together and YOU are no authority on how and why, NO one but those two people are.

Did you MISS the part where he said Hillary Clinton has said it is true? Maybe in your search for truth, justice and the American way you just forgot to read that part? I realize it doesn't fit in with your "liberal" truths and is an embarrassement if she actually said it. Go read the book and refute what he has said OR is that to hard for you? Maybe mommy and daddy don't give you a big enough allowance to buy the book?

Go get the quote for me?

You will not find a quote that said she continued to keep her marriage intact all these years for political reasons only

Go get the quote for me?

You will not find a quote that said she continued to keep her marriage intact all these years for political reasons only

I am not your lap dog. I will state that between you or Gunny I KNOW who I will believe absent any compelling evidence.

As to divorce, SO what? Last I checked it is perfectly legal in this country and in practicality can be done for any or even NO reason.

Clinton lies under oath and that is just about sex.... Someone LEGALLY divorces their wife and that makes them unfit for public office, got ya.

New Topics

Forum List

Back