Fred says He'll burn the Qurans

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Westboro Baptist Church - Google Search
Westboro Baptist Church has vowed to hold a Quran burning if Gainesville's Dove World calls its off. | Ocala.com

Ocala reports that the Westboro Baptist Church vowed earlier to take over Koran burning duties if The Dove World Outreach Center chickened out.

"Westboro Baptist Church burned the Koran once – and if you sissy brats of Doomed america bully Terry Jones and the Dove World Outreach Center until they change their plans to burn that blasphemous tripe called the Koran, then WBC will burn it (again), to clearly show you some things," the church said in a statement this week.

wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If he's stupid enough to do it, I'd support any Muslims (or anyone else) who burns his fucking church down.

If he's stupid enough to do it, I'd support any Muslims (or anyone else) who burns his fucking church down.

Shit, I'd support anybody burning the Church with the entire congregation locked inside to the ground, Koran buring or no.

I am liking this today.

If the nutz in FL will agree to stop this crap about burning korans on 9/11 and the idiots in NYC will agree to move the stupid mosque then all ends well.

At this point anybody who doesn't accept the compromise deal is a shithead. Worthy of what usually happens to shitheads.

The drama is so, fucking AMURCAN/TV Nation!

It makes me want to shit apple pies!

Forum List

Back