Fred Phelps, Westborough Baptist Church to Picket Falwell Funeral - yeah, seriously

Wow.

"Westboro Baptist Church
(WBC Chronicles - Since 1955)
3701 SW 12th St. Topeka, Kansas 66604 785-273-0325 GodHatesFags.com
Religious Opinion and Bible Commentaw on Current Events
Tuesday, May 15,2007
NEWS RELEASE

WBC to picket the funeral of Rev. Jerry Falwell - at Thomas Road Baptist Church, Lynchburg, Virginia - in religious protest and warning: "God is not mocked!,, Gal. 6:7. God Hates Fags! & Fag-Enablers! Ergo, God hates Jerry Falwell, Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, and all such Arminian heretic preachers - from fundamentalist evangelicals to openly gay Episcopalians and pedophile Catholics - all of whom have created the Satanic Sodomite Zeitgeist wherein America has irreversibly gone the way of Sodom. There is little doubt that Falwell split Hell wide open the instant he died. The evidence is compelling, overwhelming, and irrefragable. To wit:

1 Falwell was a true Calvinistic Baptist when he was a young preacher in Springfield, Missouri; and sold his soul to Free-Willism (Arminianism) for lucre.

2. Falwell bitterly and viciously attacked WBC because of WBC's faithful Bible preaching - thereby committing the unpardonable sin - otherwise known as the sin gainst the Holy Ghost.

3. Falwell warmly praised Christ-rejecting Jews, pedophile-condoning Catholics, money-grubbing compromisers, practicing fags like Mel White, and backsliders like Billy Graham and Robert Schuler, Etc. All for lucre - making him guilty of their sins."

is there anyone this guy doesn't have a problem with?

I'd rather get him and his whole inbred brood lined up in the front sight post on the hood of my truck.:evil:

I was speaking in the figurative sense, but that does sound better. I was never a fan of Falwell's but this guy just protests every damn thing.

I'd rather get him and his whole inbred brood lined up in the front sight post on the hood of my truck.:evil:

I bet the front sight post on the hood of your truck has a knob to adjust for windage too. :lol:

You're so hardcore.

I was speaking in the figurative sense, but that does sound better. I was never a fan of Falwell's but this guy just protests every damn thing.

"Protest" is being kind. He spews hatred in the name of Christianity. There's a special place in Hell for folks of his ilk.

I'm just willing to hurry him along to his destination.:lol:

He should just be glad I can't keep a scope on it because of the wind ....:D

Don't lie Gunny. With your failing eye sight due to OLD AGE, you have to shamefully rely on a laser sight for accuracy. :badgrin:

(I KID! I KID!)

With this, Fred Phelps and his clan of inbred freaks have jumped the shark. BTW, does anyone know exactly WHERE they get their money from?

With this, Fred Phelps and his clan of inbred freaks have jumped the shark. BTW, does anyone know exactly WHERE they get their money from?

I thought they jumped the shark when they picketed at the service for those miners that were killed a year or two ago, and then at the memorials for servicepeople killed in Iraq. That's when they stopped being funny, but now with this Falwell business they may have started up again.
They're a church, so I imagine they get their money from their crazy-ass congregation. Perhaps the occaisional bake sale.

Probably like-minded kooks. For some reason, there ARE those that listen to this idiot and his message of hate. They should ALL be forced by the court to get a psych eval, IMO. The loose screw is obvious.

Forum List

Back