Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

The only bad news here is that the mother fucker probably won't suffer. If you folks really want some payback, then block his funeral arrangements, smash his headstone and take a collective shit on that mother fucking piece of shits grave.
Seems that Fred taught you his brand of hate.

I hope the LGBT community gives love and respectful and quiet tolerance and support at the funeral.

Why ? He doesn't deserve shit.
Just more political correctness from the Left. They believe if they're nice to the Phelphs family, the Phelphs will stop protesting at gay funerals. It's thinking like this that declares global warming is our greatest threat.

The only bad news here is that the mother fucker probably won't suffer. If you folks really want some payback, then block his funeral arrangements, smash his headstone and take a collective shit on that mother fucking piece of shits grave.
Seems that Fred taught you his brand of hate.

This white mf deserves hate...he never gave anyone a break, even as grieving mothers buried their children and he did all this in the name of God....no sympathy, he doesn't deserve it. I will however pray for his soul....thats after he's gone!!:beer:

I hope the LGBT community gives love and respectful and quiet tolerance and support at the funeral.

Just more political correctness from the Left. They believe if they're nice to the Phelphs family, the Phelphs will stop protesting at gay funerals. It's thinking like this that declares global warming is our greatest threat.

They don't just protest at gay funerals, you know. They will go anywhere they think they will garner the most publicity. That's basically their game.

They don't just protest at gay funerals, you know. They will go anywhere they think they will garner the most publicity. That's basically their game.

I grew to really hate these bastards when our soldiers were brought home and they protested a funeral and you had this grieving mother pleading with these people to please leave her child alone...this man was satan himself and he does not deserve our pity nor our prayers

And its your bs that makes this a political issue...grow up and get a life!!

I am aware of it. Unlike the rest of you, the organization I belong to was actually protested by these people at our district convention at the convention center in Topeka Kansas. We were puzzled why we were being protested with God Hates Fags signs when our convention had nothing to do with gays pride or anything like that. We found out later that the Westboro Church protests at all conventions in Topeka.

And its your bs that makes this a political issue...grow up and get a life!!
Can't handle the Truth, huh? As we watch you liberals rush to kiss the ass of radical Islamic terrorists, it's a wonder the Phelphs family isn't outside on your street protesting you.

I grew to really hate these bastards when our soldiers were brought home and they protested a funeral and you had this grieving mother pleading with these people to please leave her child alone...this man was satan himself and he does not deserve our pity nor our prayers

They are nothing. Nothing but a bunch of real life trolls. Nothing those losers say or do should bother anyone because they aren't worth it. :)

Forum List

Back