Freaknik

Originally posted by OCA
I've already successfully defended my position several times you just don't like the fact that I refute you with logic. In fact I asked you to prove your statements of specific wording of discrimination toward whites and pfffft nothing from ya.

Listen you know that good folks are going to get fucked over, its a proven theory just look at American history. My only guess is that you and your racist pals are looking to eliminate as much of the competition as possible since you can't stand on your own intellect and work ethic alone.

Until you can prove your theory please go stand in the corner like a good boy.

Also you don't need to say you're a victim, its written all over your posts.

SPecific wording? You said america is not ready for a colorblind policy. Get a grip.

Originally posted by musicman
Excuse me for butting in, OCA, but it seems to me that AA need not specifically target whites for discrimination in order for it's policies to have that practical effect.

Although it is percieved to be that way and granted a few occurences of this have happened especially concerning government beaureacracy jobs I think the overall benefits of this program, and i'm no overall supporter of government programs by any stretch of the imagination, have far outweighed the negative. I asked for the claim of white discrimination from RWA because its ridiculous it doesn't exist, i'm trying to illustrate his incessant whining of reverse racism are nothing more than that, whining. We as whites, I assume you're white if not my apologies, have SO MANY more roads and opportunities open to us than anybody else its ridiculous. For a white person to claim that they are where they are because of A.A. is not only false its a blatant cop out.

A.A. was not and is not designed to require employers to hire unqualified applicants or schools to accept unqualified students but rather to keep knucklehead racists like some of our members here from keeping a minority who's qualified to be a nuclear scientist, from keeping him out and forcing him to flip burgers at Burger King.

Originally posted by OCA
Although it is percieved to be that way and granted a few occurences of this have happened especially concerning government beaureacracy jobs I think the overall benefits of this program, and i'm no overall supporter of government programs by any stretch of the imagination, have far outweighed the negative. I asked for the claim of white discrimination from RWA because its ridiculous it doesn't exist, i'm trying to illustrate his incessant whining of reverse racism are nothing more than that, whining. We as whites, I assume you're white if not my apologies, have SO MANY more roads and opportunities open to us than anybody else its ridiculous. For a white person to claim that they are where they are because of A.A. is not only false its a blatant cop out.

A.A. was not and is not designed to require employers to hire unqualified applicants or schools to accept unqualified students but rather to keep knucklehead racists like some of our members here from keeping a minority who's qualified to be a nuclear scientist, from him out and forcing him to flip burgers at Burger King.

Your an idiot. It's a race based preference system. It creates victims. (I'm not one, before you get started on that stupid shit again.) You said yourself america is not ready for a colorblind policy. Don't backtrack now.

You say you're not for government programs. Why do you support the moste heinous and evil one on the books then? Maybe someday I'll be enlightened enough to accept racial discrimination as a valuable policy tool, but on that day, I will promply run out and shoot myself.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Your an idiot. It's a race based preference system. It creates victims. (I'm not one, before you get started on that stupid shit again.) You said yourself america is not ready for a colorblind policy. Don't backtrack now.

You say you're not for government programs. Why do you support the moste heinous and evil one on the books then? Maybe someday I'll be enlightened enough to accept racial discrimination as a valuable policy tool, but on that day, I will promply run out and shoot myself.

Its not ready for a colorblind society, its not there yet in the citizenry. Prove me wrong, until then its been evident that just you're word on any subject isn't worth two shits.

Originally posted by OCA
Its not ready for a colorblind society, its not there yet in the citizenry. Prove me wrong, until then its been evident that just you're word on any subject isn't worth two shits.

I can't prove it. Your revenge oriented justice sickens me.

Originally posted by OCA

So you DO admit you support discrimination.

Originally posted by OCA
........ A.A. was not and is not designed to require employers to hire unqualified applicants or schools to accept unqualified students but rather to keep knucklehead racists like some of our members here from keeping a minority who's qualified to be a nuclear scientist, from keeping him out and forcing him to flip burgers at Burger King.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" .:)

AA may have been set up for exactly what you describe, but that's not how it shakes out.

My (ex) father-in-law ran a University print shop for 20+ years. I remember a specific time when he was highly irratated. He neede a pressman and found one to be quite qualified. But 'officials' came to him & told him he had to hire a minority, who by the way did not have the same credentials.

I realize this is just one story of how this program is abused, but the story keeps getting repeated, over & over.

Originally posted by Joz

AA may have been set up for exactly what you describe, but that's not how it shakes out.

My (ex) father-in-law ran a University print shop for 20+ years. I remember a specific time when he was highly irratated. He neede a pressman and found one to be quite qualified. But 'officials' came to him & told him he had to hire a minority, who by the way did not have the same credentials.

I realize this is just one story of how this program is abused, but the story keeps getting repeated, over & over.

I would dispute the fact that "officials" came and told him to hire somebody else but thats just my opinion. A.A. really only is attatched to government, education and large corporationd with a certain amount of employees and over.

Originally posted by Joz

My dad owned a small business and was told he didn't have any applicants of a particular race. When he admitted nobody applied in the trade he was in who was of that race, they told him he had to hire the next one filling out an app wether there was a position open or not.

That next guy was a salesman. My dad did that function of the job himself. Now he had to hand it over to this guy. He was there about 4 months and then promptly bid a city job for $100,000 below cost and upon signing the contract the next day, my dad was signed into bankrupcy.

-This guy did this to the previous 3 companies.

-That wasn't revealed for a year after.

Originally posted by NewGuy
My dad owned a small business and was told he didn't have any applicants of a particular race. When he admitted nobody applied in the trade he was in who was of that race, they told him he had to hire the next one filling out an app wether there was a position open or not.

That next guy was a salesman. My dad did that function of the job himself. Now he had to hand it over to this guy. He was there about 4 months and then promptly bid a city job for $100,000 below cost and upon signing the contract the next day, my dad was signed into bankrupcy.

That sucks. Though I know you don't care what I think

Originally posted by OCA
Just proves my theory that just like we've got a few shitholes in here, there are shitholes everywhere.

True, and it affirms my thinking that it should all be performanced based hiring criteria and race really should play no part. As you point out, if people are not ready for that transition, it will fail as well.

-Although, I don't compromise and call a spade a spade so I would say implement the performance based policy anyway and let it work its self out over time.

Not really, no.

Do you consider yourself a christian? How do you justify such petty and hateful behavior towards me just for posting some scientific information.

True, and it affirms my thinking that it should all be performanced based hiring criteria and race really should play no part. As you point out, if people are not ready for that transition, it will fail as well.

-Although, I don't compromise and call a spade a spade so I would say implement the performance based policy anyway and let it work its self out over time.

And what about the multitudes who will be fucked over in the meantime, do we just say "oh well shit happens"?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Do you consider yourself a christian? How do you justify such petty and hateful behavior towards me just for posting some scientific information.

1. Yes
2. Petty and hateful behavior for not caring what you think?

Easy:
Matthew chapter 7
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

3. In regard to your information, if you WERE a Christian, or if you would look up the science involved with my point, you would see science and the Bible both prove my point correct.

Since this would be #2 above, have fun because I will not go there again.

Originally posted by OCA
And what about the multitudes who will be fucked over in the meantime, do we just say "oh well shit happens"?

Can you prove that multitudes will be fucked over?

Originally posted by OCA

Nope. We sue the crap out of everyone that screws 'em over.

Remember, it is performance based job hiring. If someone shows on a universal test at a particular company to score HIGHER and they are not hired on, they get hammered.

Forum List

Back