Freaknik

B

Big D

Last year I went to Underground during freaknik, just as a show of support. I wanted to show that the whiteness of my skin wasn't enough to keep me away from a bunch of folks celebrating life. I was accosted several times. I explained to the people who accosted me that if I was racist I wouldn't be there.

http://www.davesloan.com/journalism/freaknik.html

Yo, white boy. Yeah, you --- Mr. I'm Like Jack Kemp I'm Not Racist Republican White Boy. I'm gonna fuck yo' ass up, bitch.

But I'm not racist! I'm a colorblind conservative! I read Walter Williams!

Shut the fuck up and get ovah heah. Gimme yo money.

Oh no! You're just corrupted by liberal welfare programs and bad culture! It's the Democrats who have done this to you!

Whatchyou say about my momma?

Your mother was hurt by liberal policies that...

(Sound of soft white skull hitting sidewalk, getting crushed by Timberland boot. SPLAT.)

This public service announcement has been brought to you by white nationalism. Remember, keeping your skull hard means facing up to racial reality. That means regarding blacks as what they are: white-hating creatures that think differently, speak differently and act differently in every possible way, and cannot be transformed into peaceful white people by any government program or wishful thinking. Thank you.

Now let me see, if a Black man was to go to a klan rally where they were drinking moonshine and Schlitz and burning a cross, think he'd make it out alive?

What the fuck was this guy going to this deal for anyway other than to start some shit?

Geez you know I've lived amongst gangmembers of all races my whole life and it seems to be more of a classist struggle then a racial thing, but whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Big D. You're brave for going to freaknik. Freakniks dead by the way. Too much crime and bullshit.

I live in Atlanta, and I didn't go cruising during freaknik. Freaknik always was about loitering anyway.

Wow. People being raped in public. Cool

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Big D. You're brave for going to freaknik. Freakniks dead by the way. Too much crime and bullshit.

I live in Atlanta, and I didn't go cruising during freaknik. Freaknik always was about loitering anyway.

Wow. People being raped in public. Cool

Dumbfuck he didn't go to this deal, he cut and pasted somebody else's article or can't you read? D doesn't have enough cash to go to Hayden Lakes.

Originally posted by OCA
Dumbfuck he didn't go to this deal, he cut and pasted somebody else's article or can't you read? D doesn't have enough cash to go to Hayden Lakes.

Does it matter? Freaknik was still a colossal failure, as are you.

Does it matter? Freaknik was still a colossal failure, as are you.

Yeah it matters, goes as proof that you comment out the side of your ass without even bothering to check ones link. Wonder how many other times you've done it?

Personally I don't give two shits about this freaknik, figure the dumbass who went there went with an agenda.

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah it matters, goes as proof that you comment out the side of your ass without even bothering to check ones link. Wonder how many other times you've done it?

Personally I don't give two shits about this freaknik, figure the dumbass who went there went with an agenda.

Don't discuss my ass please, unless you're prepared to suck shit out of it.

Don't discuss my ass please, unless you're prepared to suck shit out of it.

Again I rest my case people. He refuses to discuss the accusation and immediately goes into child mode.

Come back when you are better prepared, I like a challenge not shooting fish in a barrel.

Originally posted by OCA
Again I rest my case people. He refuses to discuss the accusation and immediately goes into child mode.

Come back when you are better prepared, I like a challenge not shooting fish in a barrel.

Your constant chest pounding has become tiresome. Get a life.

Your constant chest pounding has become tiresome. Get a life.

Yeah it would be tiresome to me to if i'd taken the 24hr pounding like you have. All you have to do is renounce your racist ways and apologize to the board and your long nightmare will be over.

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah it would be tiresome to me to if i'd taken the 24hr pounding like you have. All you have to do is renounce your racist ways and apologize to the board and your long nightmare will be over.

I don't have racist ways. You do.

I don't have racist ways. You do.

Does anybody else hear that sound? Oh its the worlds smallest violin playing for RWA and the poor racism thats kept him down. What kind of cheese do you like with your wine?

Originally posted by OCA
Now let me see, if a Black man was to go to a klan rally where they were drinking moonshine and Schlitz and burning a cross, think he'd make it out alive?

What the fuck was this guy going to this deal for anyway other than to start some shit?
He went there because he thought all races of people are the same.

I like how the guy understood why they were attacking him, and how he new he deserved it, sounds like alot of you.

Originally posted by OCA
Does anybody else hear that sound? Oh its the worlds smallest violin playing for RWA and the poor racism thats kept him down. What kind of cheese do you like with your wine?

I never said i was a victim. I just think a sytem designed to intentionally create victims in the name of some fucked up notion of justice is immoral. Your position is indefensible.

I never said i was a victim. I just think a sytem designed to intentionally create victims in the name of some fucked up notion of justice is immoral. Your position is indefensible.

I've already successfully defended my position several times you just don't like the fact that I refute you with logic. In fact I asked you to prove your statements of specific wording of discrimination toward whites and pfffft nothing from ya.

Listen you know that good folks are going to get fucked over, its a proven theory just look at American history. My only guess is that you and your racist pals are looking to eliminate as much of the competition as possible since you can't stand on your own intellect and work ethic alone.

Until you can prove your theory please go stand in the corner like a good boy.

Also you don't need to say you're a victim, its written all over your posts.

Excuse me for butting in, OCA, but it seems to me that AA need not specifically target whites for discrimination in order for it's policies to have that practical effect.

Forum List

Back