Freaking Obama is in Jacksonville today

Maybe he should not have even showed up to a teabagger conservative shithole like J-ville in the first place?

Probably just another $40 grand a plate fund raiser.

I'm sure he's gald he's got AF1 to ferry his ass around at taxpayer expense. If he had to pay a it would cost a fortune.

Maybe he should not have even showed up to a teabagger conservative shithole like J-ville in the first place?
I dont live in Jax . I live in Georgia we get Jax News though. We had no choice. The Navy sent us here. When Hubby retired he got a good job. Eventually we will move to Texas after all the kids are out of school

I'm sure he's gald he's got AF1 to ferry his ass around at taxpayer expense. If he had to pay a it would cost a fortune.

nope it was free tickets to here them speak. They gave them out during the day so you know most of those people were Obama supporters living off the system :badgrin:

...Obama to campaign for re-election.

What a waste of our money.

Cities pay for the extra help it takes to protect his worthless ass while in town.

Commuters pay for the traffic snarls and wasted hours sitting still as streets are closed for hours just to project his worthless ass.

When it gets right down to it, Obama is just a waste of our money.

...Obama to campaign for re-election.

Cities pay for the extra help it takes to protect his worthless ass while in town.

Commuters pay for the traffic snarls and wasted hours sitting still as streets are closed for hours just to project his worthless ass.

When it gets right down to it, Obama is just a waste of our money.

And lets not forget his worthless ass.

nope it was free tickets to here them speak. They gave them out during the day so you know most of those people were Obama supporters living off the system :badgrin:

I'm sure that's the only way he was going to get any amount of people in there to listen to him!!! Lol!

Forum List

Back