Freaking country is in the shit hole and what does Obama do.. Picks NCAA basketball

Not only that, but I hear he actually sleeps at night! That's at least eight hours he could be working.

And if he could be fitted with a catheter, perhaps we could get another ten minutes out of the day back in productivity.

Do you think he'd agree to a divorce? That way his wife and kids would no longer be a factor in his day and he could get that much more work done.

Or, perhaps, the president can't do a single thing you like and you're trolling for the cheapest possible political points.

Shows he's in touch with the people. Where are Mitt's picks? Might make him seem human. I'm afraid nothing much could help Newt or Rick on that score. :cool:

Not only that, but I hear he actually sleeps at night! That's at least eight hours he could be working.

And if he could be fitted with a catheter, perhaps we could get another ten minutes out of the day back in productivity.

Do you think he'd agree to a divorce? That way his wife and kids would no longer be a factor in his day and he could get that much more work done.

Or, perhaps, the president can't do a single thing you like and you're trolling for the cheapest possible political points.

Hard to believe, but Presidents also live a 9-5 existence and have weekends off

Of course they often get pulled into important breaking issues, but for the most part, they have evenings and weekends without scheduled official activities.

Can you believe that Presidents are allowed personal time with their families and have time to watch movies, play golf and even fill out an NCAA bracket pool if they wish

Shows he's in touch with the people. Where are Mitt's picks? Might make him seem human. I'm afraid nothing much could help Newt or Rick on that score. :cool:

I would be surprised if Mitt had ever watched a basketball game, let alone be able to name a top ten College Basketball team

I would be surprised if Mitt had ever watched a basketball game, let alone be able to name a top ten College Basketball team

You're right. The man has taste....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrXK0XFO8Ak]Mitt Romney's favorite Olympic Sport: "Women's Beach Volleyball" - YouTube[/ame]

One can only image if George W. Bush did this.
Perhaps the British Prime Minister, did not wish a long night of reporters surrounding Obama with PRIMARY talk.? Should Obama have been on the phone answering questions about his "primary picks" while Cameron was ignored?

You're right. The man has taste....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrXK0XFO8Ak]Mitt Romney's favorite Olympic Sport: "Women's Beach Volleyball" - YouTube[/ame]

I'll bet. Women not wearing their holy underwear! :eusa_drool:

Syracuse - Men

You sure about that, Bodey?

PITTSBURGH -- Syracuse will have to chase a national championship without starting center Fab Melo, who has been declared ineligible for the NCAA tournament.

The university announced Tuesday that the 7-foot Brazilian, who did not travel with the team to Pittsburgh for the second- and third-round games, won't take part in the tournament because of an eligibility issue. The school did not elaborate.

2012 NCAA tournament -- Syracuse Orange announce Fab Melo ineligible for tourney - ESPN

Hard to believe, but Presidents also live a 9-5 existence and have weekends off

Of course they often get pulled into important breaking issues, but for the most part, they have evenings and weekends without scheduled official activities.

Can you believe that Presidents are allowed personal time with their families and have time to watch movies, play golf and even fill out an NCAA bracket pool if they wish

well, technically yes. Effectively? Hardly.

Forum List

Back