Fraudulent Duke accuser & darling of the left and MSM charged with attempted murder

Fraudulent Duke accuser & darling of the left and MSM charged with attempted murder, arson

DURHAM, N.C. — Durham police late Wednesday arrested the woman who four years ago falsely accused three Duke University lacrosse players of raping her.
Crystal Mangum assaulted her boyfriend, set his clothes on fire in a bathtub and threatened to stab him, investigators said.

She was in the Durham County jail under a $1 million bondMangum, 33, has been appointed a public defender and is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 22.

Police charged her with attempted first-degree murder, five counts of arson, assault and battery, communicating threats, three counts of misdemeanor child abuse, injury to personal property, identity theft and resisting a public officer.

No wonder black men chase the white ladies.

Such hatred.

Why the intense hatred? I mean, I don't think anyone is claiming that she's a good person. But this level of hatred is a little ridiculous.

I followed this case closely. I saw the raw horrific pain this bitch inflicted on the young men, on their mothers, their fathers and siblings.

One mother saw her son marched to jail in handcuffs on NATIONAL TV---the day was her birthday. Happy fucking birthday, Mom.

I cannot forgive the unforgiveable.

I have a son who will be college age in 3 years. I would NEVER want to go through what the Duke young men and their families went through.

All because this horrible fucking c*nt lied and used race to "get paid by the white boys".

Go read that blog in its entirety. Watch the videos of the Moms. See their pain.

You will understand how I could hate this creepy little bitch. I am a Mom too, and I felt the Moms' pain every step of the way.

Your are right
she is a horrible person who happens to black

The left and the MSM could never see past the black part

Can you blame them? With what's his face crying "racism" and marching in the streets?

Neotrotsky, can I have your permission to add to your statement that the left and MSM couldn't see past the "black" and say that this idiot clearly can't as well?

It just seems like the racial aspect of this won't go away. She was black they were white, she's a bad person. End of story.

The lying WHORE brought race into it from the get-go.

The NAACP-NC continued to perpetuate the race issues.

They terrorized the Duke men IN THEIR HOME after her malicious and false claims.

Do the research.

I dare you. You don't have the intellectual honesty or guts to do it.

Read up, Mr. NAACP, NBPP:
Durham-in-Wonderland

She's a fuckin' niggerwhore, right Jeny?

She's a whore, anyway. You arguing that point?

Oh, and jillian, you can Neg-Rep me into oblivion. You somehow think your points mae you special.

Hint: They don't.

They make you a neg-rep bully.

Fine by me.

Gunnyfuck doesn't think much of that kind of behavior. ;)

just for the record... the above insane, lying, psychotic troll negged me first.

not that i care. i'm just responding to the pathetic little twit.

end of convo, you whining freak.

And just in the interests of fairness, Jillian and I rarely agree but.... we both have positive repped the other for decent posts. For anyone to accuse Jillian of being a rep bully is laughable.

Racist stupidity and hysteria deserves to be neg repped. Just sayin'.

I never saw anyone call her a "darling" or support her in any way once it became clear she was a lying psycho.

Which took the Duke men and their families well more than a YEAR and SIX MILLION DOLLARS in legal defense fees to convince a Judge, the media, the DA and the public that Crystal Gail Mangum was a lying whore.

You wanna foot that kind of bill (emotional and financial), and spend that kind of time DEFENDING YOUR KID who has been falsely accused of RAPE?

I don't.

The whore was portrayed as a "hard working single Mom, Honor Roll College Student" in the media, by the DA, by several different black organizations, including the NAACP in NC.

When in fact, she was lying on her back, legs spread wide open for any dick that would pay her. She was a fucking walking sperm bank, matter of fact. When the results of her "rape kit" came back, they found the sperm of a half dozen to a dozen different men in her anus, vagina, public hair, underpants, bra and clothing.

Charming girl, huh?

She didn't go to school either. She did drugs and whored around. She thought she'd hit "pay dirt", by gettting the gig with "the RICH white boys at Duke".

Do the research.

I dare you.

Read this comprehensive account of hwat happened from start to finish:
Durham-in-Wonderland

I dare you.

You don't have the guts to do it.

You don't have the guts to be honest and admit the REAL way this filthy sack of shit was portrayed for more than a YEAR, meanwhile the Duke men and their families were demonized, terrorized (a NBPP member openly threatened their lives in court, in full earshot of a judge), and ostracized by society.

You, jillian, are a fucking clueless "attorney". What....you protecting one of your own.....Mike Nifong?

Why the hell wouldn't that surprise me?

Idiot.

Yeah, didn't think you lefty-loons who're defending this piece of trash would do the reading/research on the drugged out sperm bank you defend.

Durham-in-Wonderland

None of you possess the intellectual honesty. It's easier to hurl insults and call names than to dig in and read about this whole disgusting, vile, expensive (emotionally and financially) debacle for the Duke men and their families.

I guess in your pimple sized brains its all-OK to frame up innocent young men for rape because they are white and rich. Its A-OK to force their families to ante up SIX MILLLION DOLLARS TO DEFEND THEIR INNOCENCE.

What if their families didn't have the means to defend these young men with a first rate legal team? Guess where their little butts would be right now?

Yep...thats it.

In prison.

For the rest of their natural lives.

Good stuff there, loons. Real. Good. Stuff. Frame up innocent people and destroy their lives. Good going. Asswipes.

Last edited:
She's black. The Duke boys were white.
She must be a victim.
Or just someone in the early stages of becoming a career criminal.

Neotrotsky, can I have your permission to add to your statement that the left and MSM couldn't see past the "black" and say that this idiot clearly can't as well?

It just seems like the racial aspect of this won't go away. She was black they were white, she's a bad person. End of story.

The lying WHORE brought race into it from the get-go.

The NAACP-NC continued to perpetuate the race issues.

They terrorized the Duke men IN THEIR HOME after her malicious and false claims.

Do the research.

I dare you. You don't have the intellectual honesty or guts to do it.

Read up, Mr. NAACP, NBPP:
Durham-in-Wonderland

Wow. Okay great. Like I said two wrongs definetely make a right. Or they just make people in sane.

Intellectual honesty or guts to do what? You don't have the intellectual honesty to make a valid point with bringing race into an argument and THEN to make a valid non-racial point without calling other people racists.

IN THIS POST you are the only person bringing up race. Forget Sharpton, forget the NAACP, forget the NBPP, NONE of them are here now. You are. And only one person has consistantly brought up this woman's race and the race of the boys she accused of raping HERE. That's YOU.

I never saw anyone call her a "darling" or support her in any way once it became clear she was a lying psycho.

Which took the Duke men and their families well more than a YEAR and SIX MILLION DOLLARS in legal defense fees to convince a Judge, the media, the DA and the public that Crystal Gail Mangum was a lying whore.

You wanna foot that kind of bill (emotional and financial), and spend that kind of time DEFENDING YOUR KID who has been falsely accused of RAPE?

I don't.

The whore was portrayed as a "hard working single Mom, Honor Roll College Student" in the media, by the DA, by several different black organizations, including the NAACP in NC.

When in fact, she was lying on her back, legs spread wide open for any dick that would pay her. She was a fucking walking sperm bank, matter of fact. When the results of her "rape kit" came back, they found the sperm of a half dozen to a dozen different men in her anus, vagina, public hair, underpants, bra and clothing.

Charming girl, huh?

She didn't go to school either. She did drugs and whored around. She thought she'd hit "pay dirt", by gettting the gig with "the RICH white boys at Duke".

Do the research.

I dare you.

Durham-in-Wonderland

I dare you.

You don't have the guts to be honest and admit the REAL way this filthy sack of shit was portrayed for more than a YEAR, meanwhile the Duke men and their families were demonized, terrorized (a NBPP member openly threatened their lives in court, in full earshot of a judge), and ostracized by society.

You, jillian, are a fucking clueless "attorney". What....you protecting one of your own.....Mike Nifong?

Idiot.

Yeah, didn't think you lefty-loons who're defending this piece of trash would do the reading/research on the drugged out sperm bank you defend.

Durham-in-Wonderland

None of you possess the intellectual honesty. It's easier to hurl insults and call names than to dig in and read about this whole disgusting, vile, expensive (emotionally and financially) debacle for the Duke men and their families.

I guess in your pimple sized brains its all-OK to frame up innocent young men for rape because they are white and rich. Its A-OK to force their families to ante up SIX MILLLION DOLLARS TO DEFEND THEIR INNOCENCE.

What if their families didn't have the means to defend these young men with a first rate legal team? Guess where their little butts would be right now?

Yep...thats it.

In prison.

Good stuff there, loons. Real. Good. Stuff. Frame up innocent people and destroy their lives. Good going. Asswipes.

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lady do you read the shit you post before or after you post it? You do now realize that your being chastised by the left and the right for doing exactly what your accusing everyone else of doing:

"It's easier to hurl insults and call names".

Ma'am in your posts on this thread alone I've compiled a list of insults and names you've called liberals and people who barely even disagree with you on the board you just feel like calling them names I guess? That's without all the names you've called the duke rape accuser (which more or less are deserving but after their used repeatedly you end up in troll territory).

Fucktard
racist motherfucker
asshole
fucking racist dipshit
Dumbass
fucking clueless
Idiot
Mr. NAACP, NBPP
neg-rep bully
stupid

THAT'S WITHOUT YOUR LATEST POST AND WITHIN THAT ITSELF COMES THESE:
loons
lefty-loons
Asswipes
pimple sized brains

I mean lady seriously, just give up. Nobody's even disagreeing with you that the duke incident was fraudulent and horrible. Your just spewing out vial obsenities for the purpose of doing so at this point, and wondering why your getting negative rep, that's called TROLLING. And it is rude, unlady-like, disruptive behavior. There's only one person in this whole thread who's intellectual dishonesty can be questioned, and it's quite frankly the only one who's arguing passionately with absolutely nobody, and making enemies because she feels like it. In other words, just shut the Hell up.

I don't.

Charming girl, huh?

Do the research.

I dare you.

Durham-in-Wonderland

I dare you.

Idiot.

Durham-in-Wonderland

Yep...thats it.

In prison.

Lady do you read the shit you post before or after you post it? You do now realize that your being chastised by the left and the right for doing exactly what your accusing everyone else of doing:

Ma'am in your posts on this thread alone I've compiled a list of insults and names you've called liberals and people who barely even disagree with you on the board you just feel like calling them names I guess? That's without all the names you've called the duke rape accuser (which more or less are deserving but after their used repeatedly you end up in troll territory).

Fucktard
racist motherfucker
asshole
fucking racist dipshit
Dumbass
fucking clueless
Idiot
Mr. NAACP, NBPP
neg-rep bully
stupid

loons
lefty-loons
Asswipes
pimple sized brains

I mean lady seriously, just give up. Nobody's even disagreeing with you that the duke incident was fraudulent and horrible. Your just spewing out vial obsenities for the purpose of doing so at this point, and wondering why your getting negative rep, that's called TROLLING. And it is rude, unlady-like, disruptive behavior. There's only one person in this whole thread who's intellectual dishonesty can be questioned, and it's quite frankly the only one who's arguing passionately with absolutely nobody, and making enemies because she feels like it. In other words, just shut the Hell up.

I'm not here to be your friend....or anyone elses.

You are clearly clueless as to history amongst some posters here, so you might want to sit down and shut up.

Or better yet....why don't you go jump a broom with 52nd Street. Ya'll are quite the pair! A match made in heaven. :lol: :rofl:

I don't.

Charming girl, huh?

Do the research.

I dare you.

Durham-in-Wonderland

I dare you.

Idiot.

Durham-in-Wonderland

Yep...thats it.

In prison.

^^^^^^^

awwwww... looky, looky...

poor pathetic thing is arguing with herself now. :cuckoo:

and, for the record, you and i have no history, other than the fact you have a fresh, ignorant mouth.

Last edited:
I was very happy to see the Duke students exonerated but let this be a lesson to everyone. If you invite someone over to your home who is desperate enough to "strip" for money then you should expect problems.

I'm not here to be your friend....or anyone elses.

Well you don't have to worry about that, clearly.:lol:

You are clearly clueless as to history amongst some posters here, so you might want to sit down and shut up.

If you haven't been paying attention and clearly you haven't, I haven't been talking about poster's "historically" just within this thread. When someone tries to defend the duke accuser's actions in this thread, be my guest and jump on them.

But don't sit there and accuse me of being a racist when you cannot and have not given ONE example of me making a racist statement. Like I said your no better then Al Sharpton, Farrakhan, or Malik Shabbazz throwing around that title like you do.

Or better yet....why don't you go jump a broom with 52nd Street. Ya'll are quite the pair! A match made in heaven. :lol: :rofl:

Hop off my shit lady. Use your own come backs. Shit's already been used try again. That and the fact that I assumed 52nd was a dude, wouldn't work well, since I am too, and I couldn't be gay, hell it hurts me to take a dump sometimes better yet have a human booster shot up my ass.:lol:

I don't.

Charming girl, huh?

Do the research.

I dare you.

Durham-in-Wonderland

I dare you.

Idiot.

Durham-in-Wonderland

Yep...thats it.

In prison.

^^^^^^^

and, for the record, you and i have no history, other than the fact you have a fresh, ignorant mouth.

Well she's loosing the argument with everyone else.

Maybe that's one argument she has a chance of winning.:lol:

Durham-in-Wonderland

Yep...thats it.

In prison.

^^^^^^^

and its still only a 50 - 50 shot. :lol:

^^^^^^^

and its still only a 50 - 50 shot. :lol:

Yeah... wouldn't bet my money on either side.

It'll be a photo finish for sure.:lol:

I don't.

Charming girl, huh?

Do the research.

I dare you.

Durham-in-Wonderland

I dare you.

Idiot.

Durham-in-Wonderland

Yep...thats it.

In prison.

Fucktard
racist motherfucker
asshole
fucking racist dipshit
Dumbass
fucking clueless
Idiot
Mr. NAACP, NBPP
neg-rep bully
stupid

loons
lefty-loons
Asswipes
pimple sized brains

The above type of language is uncommon for JenyEliza.

Usually, about 50% of her words would be "****".

Forum List

Back