Fraudulent Birther Controversy Trump's Only Presidential Trump

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Fraudulent Birther Controversy Trump's Only Presidential Trump

This fucker has got to be shitting me, is this the same, lame ass Donald Trump who cried like a sissy and bitched and moaned after Rosie O'Donnell made a joke about his hair, seriously thinking about running for president? He is just like the Repugs, he says jack shit about politics and what he's going to do to change and improve the country and instead talks the birther bullshit, these retarded fucking morons will never win by appealing to the lowest common denominator group of conspiracists.

Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Fraudulent Birther Controversy Trump's Only Presidential Trump

This fucker has got to be shitting me, is this the same, lame ass Donald Trump who cried like a sissy and bitched and moaned after Rosie O'Donnell made a joke about his hair, seriously thinking about running for president? He is just like the Repugs, he says jack shit about politics and what he's going to do to change and improve the country and instead talks the birther bullshit, these retarded fucking morons will never win by appealing to the lowest common denominator group of conspiracists.

I hear you, I have a hard time taking him seriously too. Then again Obama won so anything's possible.

It is early and no one else is stepping up so Trump can get some unwarranted attention. Nothing more nothing less.

Trump singlehandedly is giving this shit some traction:fu::boobies::fu:

The lefties are pissed!!!

Fcukking dumbass...........Trump is not running for president. He just is out there telling it like it is..........concerned that his country is going down the shitter. He knows he might be able to get some of the Mr And Mrs Stupids to tune in to help get this lefty government out of our faces.

This fucker has got to be shitting me, is this the same, lame ass Donald Trump who cried like a sissy and bitched and moaned after Rosie O'Donnell made a joke about his hair, seriously thinking about running for president?

...... he says jack shit about politics and what he's going to do to change and improve the country and instead talks the birther bullshit, these retarded fucking morons will never win by appealing to the lowest common denominator group of conspiracists.

Democrats elected Obama...sometimes shit happens.

The dumbass keeps screaming..."where are the pictures of Obama as a child! There are none!"

Not like he can't pick up a magazine or do a simple google search.

5555612579_7798a68a4d.jpg

Or this:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/070323obama-early-photogallery,0,5458360.photogallery

What a silly douche. :lol:

Trump is a cartoon character of how a wealthy person should look and act. He is not taken seriously by his peers and will make the late night comedians very happy

Trump is actually surprising me. He's getting more support than i thought he would. If he runs,it will be interesting.

Trump has a lot in common with his nemesis Rosie ODonnell

Rosie is a truther, The Donald is a birther

Maybe they could form a ticker

Forum List

Back