Fraud in Arkansas

While not voter fraud, here is another peek into political calculations:

Economist Jim Powell, in “FDR’s Folly,” notes that a disproportionate amount of FDR’s relief and public works spending “went not to the poorest states such as the South, but to western states were people were better off , apparently because there were ‘swing’ states which could yield FDR more votes in the next election.”

While not voter fraud, here is another peek into political calculations:

Economist Jim Powell, in “FDR’s Folly,” notes that a disproportionate amount of FDR’s relief and public works spending “went not to the poorest states such as the South, but to western states were people were better off , apparently because there were ‘swing’ states which could yield FDR more votes in the next election.”

Yes, Two states come to mind in similar fashion. Ohio and Michigan. It literally cost the tax payers $56,000.00 for each Union job at GM.

Last edited:
Political manipulation with government monies has always been the curse of our our governments, national, state, and local. All political parties do it.

Political manipulation with government monies has always been the curse of our our governments, national, state, and local. All political parties do it.

What do you have for proof Republicans have cheated?

Of course Dems and Pubs cheated. They always have. That is what pork is about, porky.

Sorry bout that,

1. These election stealing bastards!
2. I think Obama got in on theft!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't think Obama can win unless he does cheat. After the 2008 ordeal with wimpy McCain and Richard Steele I don't think the Dems will get away with as much.
If the Left wins out we're all screwed. The US Supreme Court will change and then the Constitution.
The follow up will be serious civil unrest. Hell, we're on the verge of it right now.

The US Supreme Court will change and then the Constitution.

I know! I mean can you imagine what our country would be like without another Republican president to give us strict Constitutional justices like John Roberts?

He left it up to the majority to decide in Nov. A Foolish Decision in my opinion.
Lets face it, most Americans are fucking clueless these days.

Arkansas State Representative Hudson Hallum, a Democrat, pleaded guilty Wednesday of conspiring to commit election fraud with his dad, a city councilman and a cop. Hallum had won a seat in Arkansas’ 54th district as a result of a special election in May of last year. The seat was vacated because Fred Smith, the representative that held it previously (another Democrat), was convicted of theft. Hallum was investigated amid election fraud accusations by Hallum’s opponent Kim Felker. A local Fox affiliate summarized some of the details::badgrin:

Garbage in, garbage out:badgrin:

Forum List

Back