Fraud Democrat Trump Comes Out of the Closet

He is the most conservative NY billionaire real estate magnet to run in the GOP primaries!!

Within the next few weeks he will be talking amnesty, carbon emissions, reperations to blacks and Muslims, pushing the homosexual agenda, no border wall, etc etc.

You Trumpsters are suckers and the death of the American Dream is on your shoulders.

In reversal, Trump expresses openness to raising minimum wage
so hillary will get your vote?
First time ever I will ever sit out an election.
Not going to vote for Hillary or Hillary Jr.

Within the next few weeks he will be talking amnesty, carbon emissions, reperations to blacks and Muslims, pushing the homosexual agenda, no border wall, etc etc.

You Trumpsters are suckers and the death of the American Dream is on your shoulders.

Why are some having a hard time believing that there are many of us who will not vote for either?

Why are some having a hard time believing that there are many of us who will not vote for either?

Don't know. I believe I can write a candidate in here.that's what I plan on doing.

Just watch how you'll slowly see republicans start to support raising the min wage. They will go along with anything their "leader" tells them.

Hey you know all those crazy people in your party who voted for Trump? We've been trying trying to point them out to you for years. You did nothing about them because, hey, they'll vote lockstep republican! But you let their xenophobia get out of control, and let your talking heads like Limbaugh and Levin twist their minds into thinking that anything other than extreme beliefs are evil and anti-American.

Now, you're a RINO to your own party, and you have no one to blame but yourself. I hope you learn from it.

Just watch how you'll slowly see republicans start to support raising the min wage. They will go along with anything their "leader" tells them.
True.

There is no daylight between Trump and Clinton. If you vote for one, you are voting for the other.

If Trump wins the election, you will not only find the pseudo-cons supportive of increasing the minimum wage...universal health care and assault weapons bans will suddenly sound sensible.

If Hillary wins the election, they will remain opposed to all of these.

Go figure!

Plenty of alternate parties to consider. That's not a "wasted vote".

I would think that Ted Cruz conservatives who won't vote for Trump would consider the Constitution Party.

Gotta vote.

Thanks much for that, and I agree.

Plenty of alternate parties to consider. That's not a "wasted vote".

I would think that Ted Cruz conservatives who won't vote for Trump would consider the Constitution Party.

Gotta vote.

Ah, perhaps I need to reconsider simply not voting at all. Thanks.

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson on his Facebook page, pointing out his spike in interest once Trump was the presumptive nominee:

Gary Johnson

13076507_10153078701359364_3396484624357951719_n.jpg

The fraud continues crawling out of the closet.

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign announced Thursday that Steven Mnuchin, a former partner at Goldman Sachs who has donated to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, will serve as his national finance chairman.

Mnuchin has also worked as an investment professional for Soros Fund Management LLC, a hedge fund management firm run by George Soros, a billionaire Democratic donor who has sent millions to pro-Hillary Clinton PACs this election cycle.

Mnuchin, who currently serves as chairman and CEO of the private investment firm Dune Capital Management LP, has contributed tens of thousands of dollars to Democratic campaigns and committees over the years, according to a review of Federal Election Commission records.

Keep reading…

Forum List

Back