Frau Hilda's Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out Hilda ... she's a left wingnut dedicated to distracting everybody from what the Democrats in power are doing by drumming up outrages over stupid things like comedian's bad jokes and what Obama ate for dinner.

Funny, nobody PMs me about problems. They call me out.

Well if you read the TOS then you would know that any issues with Moderator actions are to be handled via PM. Thinly veiled pots shots are not going to be tolerated. So again if you got a problem then by all means send a Mod a PM about it otherwise kindly STFU.

You wore green so you could hide. You monkey woman. Bark like a dog for me. Bark like a dog. I will teach you the meaning of the word "respect."
looku2.jpg

Well if you read the TOS then you would know that any issues with Moderator actions are to be handled via PM. Thinly veiled pots shots are not going to be tolerated. So again if you got a problem then by all means send a Mod a PM about it otherwise kindly STFU.

I can't be responsible if people come in my threads and accuse me of things.

I can't be responsible if people come in my threads and accuse me of things.

Wrong answer

I guess it's easier to throw your spitballs hiding behind a tree.

I'm smarter than them. They hide under rocks.

The person or persons who need to read this are. If they want to come in this thread and out from under the rocks they are hiding, their asses are mine.

I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Hilda couldn't find a picture of that unfortunate victim of that American Islamic nutcase.

Xotoxi found it for her.

Now Hilda is a bad person or something for wondering why she couldn't find it?

Huh?!

I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Hilda couldn't find a picture of that unfortunate victim of that American Islamic nutcase.

Xotoxi found it for her.

Now Hilda is a bad person or something for wondering why she couldn't find it?

Huh?!

I get the sense that the problem wasn't with me finding the picture.

I think that Hilda was bad and took a shit in the urinal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back