Frau Hilda's Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Oh, nice. I guess it's too much to ask if anyone has a picture of the army recruiter who got killed by the Islamic terrorist in Little Rock the other day.

340x.jpg

Photo from Washington Post.Newsweek Interactive - News, photos, topics, and quotes

I had to look it up as "Private William Long, 23, of Conway, Ark", since Private William Long is too common of a name.

May he rest in peace.

I got nothing. My bad.

Maybe it would have been easier for someone else to post the picture than, well, you know.

I guess it's easier to throw your spitballs hiding behind a tree.
Wasn't throwing any spitballs.

Wouldn't have surprised me if search engines like Google and Yahoo would've buried the pix.

Not directed toward you, friend.

Can I say I did not start this thread?

Oh, I guess I just did.

Don't feel bad... they had ten days of coverage over the baby killer getting bumped off, but oh my, when an innocent Army soldier gets whacked by a brain washed, muslim, ****** convert, shit stain, hell give the story one day and then kill it. Nobody cares about a G.I.

What the fuck is wrong with this country? Don't answer that... I already know.... LIBERALS!

Last edited:
You wore green so you could hide. You monkey woman. Bark like a dog for me. Bark like a dog. I will teach you the meaning of the word "respect."

The person or persons who need to read this are. If they want to come in this thread and out from under the rocks they are hiding, their asses are mine.

In a figurative sense.

That's not a solicitation for sex.

The person or persons who need to read this are. If they want to come in this thread and out from under the rocks they are hiding, their asses are mine.

In a figurative sense.

That's not a solicitation for sex.

I would tread lightly if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back