Franklin Roosevelt’s statues must come down and his face removed from our currency for social justic

Roosevelt authorized the incarceration of between 110,000 and 120,000 Japanese Americans with his Executive Order 9066. The internment is considered to have resulted more from racism than from any security risk posed by Japanese Americans. It was a monumental civil rights violation and the Supreme Court ruled that it was unconstitutional.

Internment of Japanese Americans - Wikipedia
View attachment 164816 View attachment 164817
The statues shouldn't come down because of their historical value. However they should all have plaques that say Roosevelt was a Democrat who reinstituted slavery in the USA. And that he enslaved more people during his tenure as president than were ever enslaved in the entire history of the USA.

The Democrat was an evil tyrant and future generations should be reminded of those facts often.
Enslavement? A bit of a reach, even for you.
Howso?

It is a historical fact that FDR reinstituted slavery in the USA.

Actually, both of my grandfathers and my step-grandfather were all enslaved by FDR.
Were they bought and sold as commodities? Was their labor compelled without compensation? Where did this enslavement take place? When?

It's interesting to note that the U.S. Mint changed the penny, the nickle and the quarter but they never touched the dime. I'm getting sick of FDR's image, why not Reagan?

The penny, nickel and quarter have all had Lincoln, Jefferson and Washington on them, respectively, longer than FDR has been on the dime.

Robert E Lee - "I don't want any statues or monuments of me erected, let the country heal and move on."

Today's backwards hillbillies - "Screw you Robert E Lee, we will use your likeness to oppress anyone we wish, you're dead sucka!"

It's interesting to note that the U.S. Mint changed the penny, the nickle and the quarter but they never touched the dime. I'm getting sick of FDR's image, why not Reagan?

As a percentage increase in national debt, Ronald Reagan produced more debt than any other modern president, and all while suggesting a balanced budget amendment, that he would have been the biggest violator of in history.
Except for incarcerating American citizens without due process Reagan sounds like the ideal democrat and certainly the highest popularity among republicans. What's not to like?

As a percentage increase in national debt, Ronald Reagan produced more debt than any other modern president, and all while suggesting a balanced budget amendment, that he would have been the biggest violator of in history.
Reagan also escalated Nixon's already failed War On Drugs which has turned out to be one of the most destructively counterproductive boondoggles in the history of government waste.

Ronald Reagan was a Grade-B movie actor who managed to fool the mass of Americans who are receptive to pure bullshit.

Could you say that in German? Which is what you'd be speaking if it wasn't for FDR.
I speak many languages. English is a Germanic language, you ignorant fool. I also can speak several other Germanic languages. I've also studied Latin, which facilitated me to learn several Romance languages such as Spanish, French, Italian etc...

Your feeble attempt to justify FDR reinstituting slavery by conscripting millions of innocent Americans is fucking disgusting, you jackass party of slavery and Jim Crow authoritarian fascist/commie/pinko bitch.

FDR was by far the biggest slave driver in the history of America, you willfully ignorant pathetic piece of shit Democratic party of slavery supporting prick!

Can you name any person in the history of America that made more Americans slaves than FDR, bitchboy?

Of course you cannot, ignorant fool

Forum List

Back