Franklin Roosevelt: A God To The Uninformed

Franklin Roosevelt: a god to the uninformed.
The uninformed being America's most noted historians who have rated the presidents since 1948....

Name one, Captain Fallacy.
Professor Tom Kelly WWW Siena College Research Institute

And how does he address roosevelt's concentration camps, rejection of Jewish refugees, and culpability with stalin's atrocities (to name only a few issues)? Provide links to the professor's published works to support your responses.

Hello?
To do research for you does not help you one bit, how old are you? If you intend to go beyond the eighth grade in school you should start trying to do simple research on your own. Good luck little guy.

The uninformed being America's most noted historians who have rated the presidents since 1948....

And how does he address roosevelt's concentration camps, rejection of Jewish refugees, and culpability with stalin's atrocities (to name only a few issues)? Provide links to the professor's published works to support your responses.

Hello?
To do research for you does not help you one bit, how old are you? If you intend to go beyond the eighth grade in school you should start trying to do simple research on your own. Good luck little guy.

And now everyone knows why you constantly and exclusively fall back on logical fallacy every fucking time. You have no other choice because you know NOTHING about History or the topic at hand. Your only interest is blind hero worship.

When FDR took office he said in his inaugural address that he would experiment, try one thing and if that didn't work try another. Apparently there was no textbooks on recession/depressions and after Hoover's four years the Republicans sure didn't have any idea of what to do. So FDR came in experimenting, and many of the FDR experiments are still with us. The experiment I like the most is the one where the government backs one's bank deposits. Our family lost all of our savings when my dad went to the bank to draw out some savings and the bank was closed, never to reopen.

"When FDR took office he said in his inaugural address that he would experiment, try one thing and if that didn't work try another."

Hopefully, your pants are on fire this very moment.

FDR never did any such thing.

He promised to end the recession in a way that would have worked...but lied and did the very opposite to turn it into the Depression.....so he could ignore the Constitution.
He, like you, was a fraud and a liar.

1. The hagiography and idol-worship leaves out all understanding of his times...and what he actually said and did. So...here I am to save the day!

2. The basis of FDR's 1932 campaign to win the presidency from Herbert Hoover was his emphatic promise to the suffering American people, that he would balance the budget. Of course, he also promised that he would use the government to create jobs, and that they "had a right to a comfortable living."
http://www.heritage.org/initiatives/first-principles/primary-sources/fdrs-commonwealth-club-address

3.The part about balancing the budget had a certain resonance as President Harding had veered sharply away from federal spending and solved as big a recession in about one year. Certainly Franklin Roosevelt knew this, as he hammered away at Hoover's spending. October 19, 1932, he nailed Hoover, observing that in recent years federal expenses had increased by $1 billion "and that I may add, is the most reckless and extravagant past that I have been able to discover in the statistical record of any peacetime Government anywhere, any time."
Franklin D. Roosevelt: Campaign Address on the Federal Budget at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

a. Roosevelt went further! The cause: "It arises from one cause only and that is the unbalanced budget at he continued failure of this administration to take effective steps to balance it! If that budget had been fully and honestly balanced in 1930, some of the 1931 troubles would have been avoided. Even if it had been balanced in 1931, much of the extreme dip in 1932 would have been obviated. Every financial man in the country knows why this is true." Franklin D. Roosevelt: Campaign Address on the Federal Budget at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

b. And this: "... carrying out the plain precept of our Party, which is to reduce the cost of current Federal Government operations by 25 percent." Ibid.

You're almost as great a liar as your idol.
FDR quickly dropped the balanced budget cure. It was thought at the time that balancing the budget would end recession/depressions, we now know better. We now practice Keynes to fight those two problems. It was all part of the experimentation.

"FDR quickly dropped the balanced budget cure"

He never tried it, because he knew it would work.

I sure hope mendacity is painful.

Hello?

Anytime you'd like to compare educational resumes, let me know.

It's the reason I destroy your lies.

Hello?

And now everyone knows why you constantly and exclusively fall back on logical fallacy every fucking time. You have no other choice because you know NOTHING about History or the topic at hand. Your only interest is blind hero worship.

And now everyone knows why you constantly and exclusively fall back on illogical fallacy every fucking time. You have no other choice because you know NOTHING about History or the topic at hand. Your only interest is blind FDR hatred.

Hello?

And now everyone knows why you constantly and exclusively fall back on illogical fallacy every fucking time. You have no other choice because you know NOTHING about History or the topic at hand. Your only interest is blind FDR hatred.
I didn't even know I had a blind hatred for FDR. Amazing what one can discover on these boards.

Hello?

I didn't even know I had a blind hatred for FDR. Amazing what one can discover on these boards.
I was talking to Unkotare

Hello?

And now everyone knows why you constantly and exclusively fall back on illogical fallacy .....

What fallacy, dumbass?

..... you know NOTHING about History or the topic at hand. .....

Actually, I know quite a lot about both.
You know nothing. And that's all I'm going to say. I'm not going to tell you why I disagree with you, I'm just going to say you are wrong. I'm going to do what you do. I'm going to add nothing to the conversation and then accuse others of the same.

Nothing like translating weighty tomes from German to make you want to jump out a window.

Like this one. Do you think this comment of yours was helpful in having this discussion? If one of your students made this comment would you commend them for it?

Or maybe instead of a weighty tome she should have posted an analect. Huh?

So right off the bat your post seems meant to derail the thread subject. Certainly wasnt helpful. I give this post a D.

Forum List

Back