Franklin Graham: Obama won because ‘we’ve turned our back on God’

Someone should remind the sanctimonious pricks that when your hand is pointing the finger at someone else, four more are pointing back at yourself.

Let's bash some gays! Let's talk about welfare negroes! Let's talk about job-stealing, mother-raping Hispanics! IT'S ALLLLLLLLLL THEIR FAULT!!!!!

Nawwwwww...it couldn't possibly be our fault that Muslim-loving, Kenyan born faggot was re-elected!

Sorry if I got some spittle on your face there.

Last edited:
Someone should remind the sanctimonious pricks that when your hand is pointing the finger at someone else, four more are pointing back at yourself.

Let's bash some gays! Let's talk about welfare negroes! Let's talk about job-stealing, mother-raping Hispanics! IT'S ALLLLLLLLLL THEIR FAULT!!!!!

Nawwwwww...it couldn't possibly be our fault that Muslim-loving, Kenyan born faggot was re-elected!

Sorry if I got some spittle on your face there.

Anatomically, four fingers pointing at me when I point at others, is impossible.

The most dominant finger and the THUMB points towards the accused.

All your other arguments are every bit as invalid as this one.

The Great Scapegoat Hunt continues! It was the fault of the negroes, begging for freebies. Yeah, that's it!

I was naive, I guess. I thought the re-election of Obama would be so incredibly painful to the GOP that they would finally snap out of their insanity and get to work taking out the internal trash that brought them down.

Nope.

I shudder to think what it is going to take. If Obama didn't do it, I hate to ponder what unimaginable greater horror will be required.

Last edited:
The Great Scapegoat Hunt continues! It was the fault of the negroes, begging for freebies. Yeah, that's it!

I was naive, I guess. I thought the re-election of Obama would be so incredibly painful to the GOP that they would finally snap out of their insanity and get to work taking out the internal trash that brought them down.

Nope.

I shudder to think what it is going to take. If Obama didn't do it, I hate to ponder what unimaginable greater horror will be required.

The "trash" is all they have left.

Quick question........................if the hurricane helped out Obama (like many on the right have claimed), and there were 2 hurricanes that interrupted the GOP conventions, wouldn't that mean that God likes Obama better than He likes the GOP?

Not that I think God plays politics, but since many people of faith have tried to claim He does, I'd like to have that question answered.

RomneyCare in Massachusetts appears to not have turned out like the RNC had planned. Romney gave away everything, especially on Massachusetts Health Care: And so likely everyone did conclude that he is probably Mormon, like Ryan, (?), and stayed home(?).

That probably did not apply to the Irish Catholics(?), however, of that cult(?)! When God is the motivation, then blame can be assigned(?)! In this case, Catholics do not appreciate Gifts(?)!

So Franklin Graham appears likely most concerned that the Evangelicals were not adequately appreciative of all of the Govenor's "RomneyCare" Gifts, in Massachusetts(?)! In the link:

"Franklin Graham also suggested that Mitt Romney lost the election because the 'vast majority of evangelicals did not go to the polls.'"

"But a national post-election survey published by the Faith and Freedom Coalition found that a record 27 percent of the electorate in 2012 were evangelical voters. And about 78 percent of white evangelicals cast their ballots for Romney."

“'Evangelicals turned out in record numbers and voted as heavily for Mitt Romney yesterday as they did for George W. Bush in 2004,' Faith and Freedom Coalition Chairman Ralph Reed said in a statement last week. 'That is an astonishing outcome that few would have predicted even a few months ago. But Romney underperformed with younger voters and minorities and that in the end made the difference for Obama.'”

One competing explanation is that now everyone has more demographic information about the lunatic population in America!. They are easily identified. They are easily counted. They are easily not Catholic identifiers(?)! And they are W(?).

Likely no one notices the other competing explanation, not directly stated(?)! When it comes to "Black Evangelicals". . . . .(?). . . ," anyone can spot at least two more stupid guys, Way too Stupid, without much to say(?)! God would not be said to have much to do with them(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, not Stirred!"
(Great Magpie soar like Eagle over Lands of Many Nations: Half White, Half Black, Long-Tailed(?), and happy to forage for fleas on backs of many cattle(?). . . .And maybe dream of Nairobi, Kenya(?). . . .Maybe at Same Time(?)!)

Graham is right. No way I thought the Fraud would win with such a horrible record. but he got the votes of all those abortionists, gay marriage and free loader people...not to mention how many double votes or dead people

Franklin Graham: Obama won because ‘we’ve turned our back on God’ | The Raw Story

Graham explained that the “secularization of America wasn’t going to stop” even if Obama had been defeated, but it could have been slowed down.
Raw Story (Franklin Graham: Obama won because ‘we’ve turned our back on God’ | The Raw Story)

The entire notion is inane and insulting – that the president’s re-election was some sort of ‘godless’ event, conjoining piety and republicanism.

Quick question........................if the hurricane helped out Obama (like many on the right have claimed), and there were 2 hurricanes that interrupted the GOP conventions, wouldn't that mean that God likes Obama better than He likes the GOP?

Not that I think God plays politics, but since many people of faith have tried to claim He does, I'd like to have that question answered.

Romans 13:1-7 (New International Version)

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

So, yeah. Either God likes Obama better, or it's one of God's little "jokes" on us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back