Franklin Graham: Obama is a Muslim!

I'll have to read the sermon. However, knowing what I know about Black Liberation Theology I am not quite sure if my opinion will be much different...

His being or not being a muslim is not whats important to me.

Its his silence on it that is troubling to me.
Its like he is just sitting back and watching the dummies out here squobble about something that is just plain silly.

Its public record and in his own words that he was raised by a muslim father, and a umm errr a "christian" mother :doubt:
People can change their faith, we have that freedom. I just wish he would put a rest to the controversy.

"As the son of the Muslim father, Senator Obama was born a Muslim under Muslim law as it is universally understood. It makes no difference that, as Senator Obama has written, his father said he renounced his religion. Likewise, under Muslim law based on the Koran his mother’s Christian background is irrelevant.

Of course, as most Americans understand it, Senator Obama is not a Muslim. He chose to become a Christian, and indeed has written convincingly to explain how he arrived at his choice and how important his Christian faith is to him. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/12/opinion/12luttwak.html

Yo, Bag Lady Ollie, how the fuck can Obama be born to a Muslim father when his father RENOUNCED his Muslim ties before Obama was born?

If anything, he was born an atheist. It's only stupid fuckers like you and Jackass the Flake who believe otherwise.

But then again, you've both been brainwashed by FAUX Noise.

Go crawl back under your rock you failed FTD delivery girl.

Obama was born in Hawaii, that's practically not even really the US, just some random captured island in the Pacific among many others. Hawaiians believe in 4 gods: Kū, Kāne, Lono, and Kanaloa. Not Jesus, Mohammed, Abraham and the donkey.

Btw, I'm I the only one that finds Michelle O really hideous?

Obama was born in Hawaii, that's practically not even really the US, just some random captured island in the Pacific among many others. Hawaiians believe in 4 gods: Kū, Kāne, Lono, and Kanaloa. Not Jesus, Mohammed, Abraham and the donkey.

She is hideous. She's also a hypocrite.

obama-ice-cream.jpg
\

Michelle Obama Admits to Loving Fast-Food More Than The President Does - ParentDish

Hey dipshit..........you forgot one.........

Pele (deity)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
According to legend, Pele lives in the Halemaʻumaʻu crater of Kīlauea

In the Hawaiian religion, Pele (pronounced [ˈpɛlɛ], English: /ˈpeɪleɪ/ PAY-lay) is the goddess of fire, lightning, dance, and volcanoes. She is a popular figure in many stories of ancient Hawaii known as Hawaiian mythology.

How the fuck could you miss their most important goddess?

Apparently you don't know shit about religions other than your own nutbag Christianity.

They are NOT Christians, ABS. Not practicing ones by any judgment. BHO, based on behavior and action, obviously is a better Christian than they are.

Forum List

Back