Franklin Graham apologizes to Obama

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
(CNN) – The Rev. Franklin Graham on Tuesday apologized for publicly raising questions about President Barack Obama’s Christian faith, saying “I regret any comments I have ever made which may have cast any doubt on the personal faith of our president, Mr. Obama.”

The statement from Graham came in response to a letter from faith leaders associated with the NAACP that said Graham’s statements “have enormous negative effects for America and are especially harmful to the Christian witness.”

Franklin Graham apologizes for questioning Obama's faith commitment – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Wow. Following in his father's footsteps after he apologized for his remarks about Jews.

Why don't these guys not pull this shit in the first place?

Last edited:
Obama is a Muslim. NAACP can kiss my ass. FG was right to question Obama's faith and should have stuck to his guns. I'm disappointed he pussied out to PC pressure.

It does not matter what religion Obama is. He has the right follow any religion if he so wishes.

I agree. But claiming to be one religion when you're not is misrepresentation. I'd rather he just fess up and say he's Muslim. He Claimed to be Christian because he knew he wouldn't get elected as a Muslim.

I think he's an agnostic or atheist, but i try not to repeat that too often cuz then i'd have to say i share religious views with that P.O.S.

doesnt really matter to me. This is between Mr. Graham, the President, and God. Not sure why he needs to apologize for an opinion.

doesnt really matter to me. This is between Mr. Graham, the President, and God. Not sure why he needs to apologize for an opinion.

Public relations, and in the end, money is why he apologized. Doesn't want to lose any potential future sponsorships in his later plans.

Forum List

Back