Frankin Just Told People To Leave Small Children Alone To Work For The Party

You just can't win on this thread can you?

So you can't provide the link? I can get the transcripts for what I said. I sent the laughing stock running from a thread when I proved Comey said something that the little laugher called a lie. You want me to provide the exact words of freaky AL? I'll be happy to take the time to do it when you provide proof of your claim.

Edit
Oops, I made a mistake, it wasn't the laughing boy I sent running in the other thread, it was you. I just can't tell you regressives apart.
Tell us again about how you can't tell the difference between a joke and political commentary

Projecting much, it's you ignorant people who depend on people like Stewart and Colbert for your political commentary.
Were you always this clueless when it came to understanding satire and humor or did it come about once you became conservative?

I've always been a conservative, hell I'm watching some of the best political satire I've ever seen on c-span right now, I mean you can't get more funny than a former CIA chief complaining about one nation interfering in the elections of another. LMAO
Clueless....look it up

So you can't provide the link? I can get the transcripts for what I said. I sent the laughing stock running from a thread when I proved Comey said something that the little laugher called a lie. You want me to provide the exact words of freaky AL? I'll be happy to take the time to do it when you provide proof of your claim.

Edit
Oops, I made a mistake, it wasn't the laughing boy I sent running in the other thread, it was you. I just can't tell you regressives apart.
Tell us again about how you can't tell the difference between a joke and political commentary

Projecting much, it's you ignorant people who depend on people like Stewart and Colbert for your political commentary.
Were you always this clueless when it came to understanding satire and humor or did it come about once you became conservative?

I've always been a conservative, hell I'm watching some of the best political satire I've ever seen on c-span right now, I mean you can't get more funny than a former CIA chief complaining about one nation interfering in the elections of another. LMAO
Clueless....look it up

No need, I've been watching a perfect example at work for the last 7.5 years.

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.
hyperbole noun

Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
hyperbole: definition of hyperbole in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

Of course, if one takes the obviously absurd literally, they MUST be either dumb as a box of rocks or trying to push a purposeful distortion and lie for their own less than honest purposes! Based on your OP, it's obvious the latter applies to you Tex!

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.
hyperbole noun

Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
hyperbole: definition of hyperbole in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

Of course, if one takes the obviously absurd literally, they MUST be either dumb as a box of rocks or trying to push a purposeful distortion and lie for their own less than honest purposes! Based on your OP, it's obvious the latter applies to you Tex!

Hell, you so called educated regressives can't even agree on what label to put on the crap he spewed. So far it's been called a joke, dead pan comedy and now hyperbole. Why don't you folks get together and decide.

Hell, you so called educated regressives can't even agree on what label to put on the crap he spewed. So far it's been called a joke, dead pan comedy and now hyperbole. Why don't you folks get together and decide.
The totality of Frankin's content and delivery were all three you bloody FOOL; a joke combining dead pan comedy and hyperbole! You may know bullshit when you see it smeared on your designer foot ware from the Tejas Boot Boutique in Dallas, but you really don't know SHIT Tex! Best to get yourself some education to comprehend something other than dumbed down GOP Speak and talking points!

The totality of Frankin's content and delivery were all three you bloody FOOL; a joke combining dead pan comedy and hyperbole! You may know bullshit when you see it smeared on your designer foot ware from the Tejas Boot Boutique in Dallas, but you really don't know SHIT Tex! Best to get yourself some education to comprehend something other than dumbed down GOP Speak and talking points!

Hey, have you got an address on that Tejas Boot Boutique in Dallas, I might want fly up there in my private jet and check them out. Or did you just pull that out of your ass, like all this lame defense of Frankin?

OKTexas, if you'd like to hone your funny bone - I'd recommend you watch Robot Chicken and Squidbillies on the Cartoon Network late at night. They are adult cartoons. Robot Chicken is my favorite. Hilarious.

Hey, have you got an address on that Tejas Boot Boutique in Dallas, I might want fly up there in my private jet and check them out. Or did you just pull that out of your ass, like all this lame defense of Frankin?
Are you truly that fucking obtuse? I gave you the definition for hyperbole, shit for brains!

Are you truly that fucking obtuse? I gave you the definition for hyperbole, shit for brains!

Yep, then you went on the make claims about my nonexistent footwear from a nonexistent boutique and the attack me personally. I simply showed your claims about my footwear were just as empty as your attempted defense of Frankins remarks. Maybe you should worry about your own education or should I say lack of education. Or you might just wise up and realize you jumped in with both feet to a let's mess with commiecrats heads thread. BTW you're the third person I've let in on that little secret. So let's see how many others are paying attention.

Yep, then you went on the make claims about my nonexistent footwear from a nonexistent boutique and the attack me personally. I simply showed your claims about my footwear were just as empty as your attempted defense of Frankins remarks. Maybe you should worry about your own education or should I say lack of education. Or you might just wise up and realize you jumped in with both feet to a let's mess with commiecrats heads thread. BTW you're the third person I've let in on that little secret. So let's see how many others are paying attention.
I suppose you believe what you've just written is cleaver, shit for brains? It makes less sense than your faction's regurgitated talking points you throw around to deflect and avoid addressing the point(s) made, Tex!

I suppose you believe what you've just written is cleaver, shit for brains? It makes less sense than your faction's regurgitated talking points you throw around to deflect and avoid addressing the point(s) made, Tex!

Ok, whatever. I've seen regressives on this board and virtually every speaker at the DNC taking quotes completely out of context and claiming they mean the opposite of what was actually said. You can call it lies, hyperbole, demagoguery, stretching the the truth or what ever. You assholes have made it an art, then get all pissy when it's used on you. So I sincerely hope you've enjoyed this thread as much as I have. It's more entertaining and cheaper than a movie.

Forum List

Back