Frankin Graham questions Romney and Obama Christianity

Obama's grandfather converted to Islam. Graham said his father, grandfather, and great grandfather were Muslim...he lied.

Not in the link provided.

" Under Islamic law–Sharia law–Islam sees him as a son of Islam. Because his father was a Muslim, his grandfather was a Muslim...That's just the way it works," he said. "That's the way they see it. He says he didn't grow up that way and he believes in Jesus Christ, so I accept that."

This is right from the OP's link.
Nope, Graham said, Graham: “Under Islamic law, under Sharia law, Islam sees him as a son of Islam because his father was a Muslim, his grandfather was a Muslim, his great-grandfather was a Muslim. So under Islamic law the Muslim world sees Barack Obama as a Muslim, as a son of Islam. That’s just the way it works. That’s the way they see it. But of course he says he didn’t grow up that way, he doesn’t believe in that, he believes in Jesus Christ so I accept that. But I’m just saying that the Muslim world, Islam, they see him as a son of Islam."
>
Graham lied and so did you.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-man-of-faith/2012/02/21/gIQAIeElRR_blog.html

Last edited:
Obama's grandfather converted to Islam. Graham said his father, grandfather, and great grandfather were Muslim...he lied.

" Under Islamic law–Sharia law–Islam sees him as a son of Islam. Because his father was a Muslim, his grandfather was a Muslim...That's just the way it works," he said. "That's the way they see it. He says he didn't grow up that way and he believes in Jesus Christ, so I accept that."

Nope, Graham said, Graham: “Under Islamic law, under Sharia law, Islam sees him as a son of Islam because his father was a Muslim, his grandfather was a Muslim, his great-grandfather was a Muslim. So under Islamic law the Muslim world sees Barack Obama as a Muslim, as a son of Islam. That’s just the way it works. That’s the way they see it. But of course he says he didn’t grow up that way, he doesn’t believe in that, he believes in Jesus Christ so I accept that. But I’m just saying that the Muslim world, Islam, they see him as a son of Islam."
>

Franklin Graham questions Obama’s Christian beliefs, calls Santorum ‘a man of faith’ - Under God - The Washington Post

I went to the OP's link which was CNN. You're putting up a blog I just went to and they've got the great grandfather in the quote.

One of those two links then is wrong.

I couldn't give a rats ass personally about a great grandfather quote or misquote because it has absolutely no relevance to the situation.

If Obama's father is Muslim then by Islamic law Obama would be Muslim. I'm sorry if you don't like Islamic Law.

And here is the key to what Graham said so you can spare me your faux outrage.

But of course he says he didn’t grow up that way, he doesn’t believe in that, he believes in Jesus Christ so I accept that.

Franklin Graham questions Obama, Romney on Christian faith – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Nothing new for Obama, the supposed Muslim. But this could be the beginning of the end of Romney. Santorum has him on the ropes and now the son of the most famous preacher in the world says Mormonism is not Christianity. This is not good for Mitt...:dig:

Most Christians do not think of Mormons as Christians, and the ones who know the most about what Mormons believe are even less likely to consider them to be Christian. Personally, I think most of them don't care about that though, they just want a candidate who believes. Romney's problems do not come from not being a Christian, they come from not articulating a vision, Santorum has one that resonates with most Christians, even if we don't consider ourselves to be fundamentalists.

Franklin Graham showed his ass today on Morning Joe. He lied about one being Muslim simply because his father was. Franklin had to know that was a lie. Don't Christians stlll think lying is a sin?

How is Franklin expressing what Mormons teach telling a lie? If he said you are not a Jew unless your mother is Jewish would he be lying because you think it happens a different way?

Franklin Graham showed his ass today on Morning Joe. He lied about one being Muslim simply because his father was. Franklin had to know that was a lie. Don't Christians stlll think lying is a sin?

Televangelists are all con artists, at least I'll believe that until someone shows me the ones who arent'.

All? Why don't you list all the fraudulent things Billy Graham did in his life.

He said Obama's great grandfather was Muslim? When? How do you know he wasn't? As far as I know Obama never talked about his great grandfather's, or even his grandfather's, beliefs.He has expressed his belief that his father did not practice Islam, but I have never seen him offer actual evidence of that, nor have I seen any evidence to the contrary.

>

Franklin Graham questions Obama’s Christian beliefs, calls Santorum ‘a man of faith’ - Under God - The Washington Post

Here's a quote right from MSNBC who I assume has total access to the transcript of the Morning Joe show.

But Graham also said he couldn't "categorically" say Obama wasn't a Muslim, in part, because Islam has gotten a "free pass" under Obama. Graham also said the Muslim world sees Obama as a "son of Islam," because the president's father and grandfather were Muslim.

So it would appear that the WP blogger was in *cough* error in his column. One can only hope it was an honest mistake so people like yourself wouldn't fall into a trap and be mislead into thinking Graham was a liar.

whoopsies here's the link:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/21/10466877-rev-graham-obama-seen-as-son-of-islam

Last edited:

>

I went to the OP's link which was CNN. You're putting up a blog I just went to and they've got the great grandfather in the quote.

I couldn't give a rats ass personally about a great grandfather quote or misquote because it has absolutely no relevance to the situation.

If Obama's father is Muslim then by Islamic law Obama would be Muslim. I'm sorry if you don't like Islamic Law.

But of course he says he didn’t grow up that way, he doesn’t believe in that, he believes in Jesus Christ so I accept that.

By some interpretations of Islamic law everyone is a Muslim, and all of the prophets from the time of Adam are retroactively Muslim.

Every Child is Born Muslim

>

Here's a quote right from MSNBC who I assume has total access to the transcript of the Morning Joe show.

But Graham also said he couldn't "categorically" say Obama wasn't a Muslim, in part, because Islam has gotten a "free pass" under Obama. Graham also said the Muslim world sees Obama as a "son of Islam," because the president's father and grandfather were Muslim.

So it would appear that the WP blogger was in *cough* error in his column. One can only hope it was an honest mistake so people like yourself wouldn't fall into a trap and be mislead into thinking Graham was a liar.

The Washington Post would never get a fact wrong or misquote anyone.

:eusa_whistle:

>

I saw Graham say great grandfather, and it's on the MSNBC quote.

The Rev. Franklin Graham, whose family has served as spiritual advisers to numerous prominent political figures, told "This Week" anchor Christiane Amanpour that businessman Donald Trump might be his candidate of choice in 2012 and that he does not think former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will run for president.

"Donald Trump, when I first saw that he was getting in, I thought, well, this has got to be a joke," said Graham. "But the more you listen to him, the more you say to yourself, you know, maybe this guy's right."

"So, he might be your candidate of choice?" Amanpour asked.

"Sure, yes," Graham responded.

Franklin Graham: Trump Might be Candidate of Choice - ABC News

The Rev. Franklin Graham, whose family has served as spiritual advisers to numerous prominent political figures, told "This Week" anchor Christiane Amanpour that businessman Donald Trump might be his candidate of choice in 2012 and that he does not think former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will run for president.

"Donald Trump, when I first saw that he was getting in, I thought, well, this has got to be a joke," said Graham. "But the more you listen to him, the more you say to yourself, you know, maybe this guy's right."

I understand now, you do not know what a conditional response is. Again, not a surprise.

Last edited:

Even less of a surprise.

>

I saw Graham say great grandfather, and it's on the MSNBC quote.

All I can do is pick up what I can off the web.

This was the MSNBC quote I picked up at this link:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...s-son-of-islam

But it really doesn't matter. As I pointed out in my other post Islamic law does dictate that Obama is Muslim to other muslims.

But that doesn't matter. Obama says he has come to Christ.

Hello? This is Islamic Law. Obviously you are unaware of this. Reverend Graham is correct.

If one parent is a Muslim, children must be raised as Muslims.

If the father is a Zimmi and his wife converts to Islam, she must get a divorce; then she will have the right of custody of her child. Some fundamentalist schools indicate that a Muslim husband has the right to confine his Zimmi wife to her home and restrain her from going to her own house of worship.

Here is a link for you:

Rights of Non-Muslims in an Islamic State

Was Franklin Graham also correct when he called Islam a "wicked and evil" religion? Seems that religious bigotry runs in the family. His father was a notorious anti-semite until he "wasn't".

Gotta love that you guys really go for this shit.

Graham's anti-Muslim jabs hurt America - USATODAY.com

In fact, some of the most inspiring moments in U.S. history are those where one community stands up for another — from George Washington's assurance to a Jewish community in 1790 that America is " a government which to bigotry gives no sanction," to Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel saying in the 1960s that "the soul of Judaism" was at stake in the movement for black civil rights. This quality is a core part of Islam as well. The Quran says prophet Mohammed was sent "to be nothing but a special mercy upon all the worlds."

All of us have a stake in strengthening an America that promotes interfaith cooperation rather than religious conflict. That is best achieved when we challenge our own community to uphold its own highest standards by advocating to protect others.

Forum List

Back