Franken urged to reverse his resignation

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking obvious this was going to happen.

IT WAS DEMOCRAT POLITICAL BULLSHIT....they never wanted him to leave, they wanted to affect the Alabama election and trade CONYERS AND FRANKEN FOR TRUMP.

Democrats are funny.

Analysis | Could Al Franken un-resign? Sure.
Did you see Manchin's interview that instigated this story?

No, I heard his sound byte on the radio.

New York Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand will still be on the warpath, because she thinks she will be the first female President....she has to get any competition out of her way.

I hope the dumb slut stays with that train of thought. She will be gutted by her own party. She will also answer for turning on the Clintons.

She might be feeling suicidal very soon

IT WAS DEMOCRAT POLITICAL BULLSHIT....they never wanted him to leave, they wanted to affect the Alabama election and trade CONYERS AND FRANKEN FOR TRUMP.

Democrats are funny.

New York Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand will still be on the warpath, because she thinks she will be the first female President....she has to get any competition out of her way.

I hope the dumb slut stays with that train of thought. She will be gutted by her own party. She will also answer for turning on the Clintons.

That’s not funny

Democrats are funny.

That’s not funny
I thought it was, but aside from being a convenient tool of distraction Trump can use to satisfy his base ... the Clintons are irrelevant .. except for the appearances Bill will make before Blacks to support the nominee.

Franken needs to make his resignation contingent on Trump resigning first

Seems fair

Except they have nothing to do with each other. Meh, Franken doesn't want to go, and they want him around for a few more votes. I did have to laugh at all the panting headlines that he had resigned when in fact he did no such thing.

Wow, I am psychic....last Tuesday I said this would happen.

IT WAS JACKASSSHIT.

donkey-04.jpg

That’s not funny
I thought it was, but aside from being a convenient tool of distraction Trump can use to satisfy his base ... the Clintons are irrelevant .. except for the appearances Bill will make before Blacks to support the nominee.
You think joking about suicide is funny? Something is wrong with you guys

That’s not funny
You think joking about suicide is funny? Something is wrong with you guys

Only certain people’s suicides, not every joe w blows/

Forum List

Back