Franken Tells Ambush Reporter to 'Shut Up!'

anyone who calls him senator smalley should be answered just the way al answered him.

funny how that works.

Indeed. If you want to be respected, give respect. The so called journalist did not give any.

Entertaining, sure. But helpful? No.

Anybody can pick up a camera and provoke someone into reacting and then use that as 'evidence' of some perceived slight. Yea, it makes for a great 'look at this from the left' or 'look at this from the right' shit -but it is no more legitimate than a 'he said, she said'. Personally, I think it is doing the country a lot of damage. We seem incapable of seeing beyond our own stupidity. Except me, I can see it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I disagree a little bit even though he did do something dirty to get him to open up like complementing him at first. Many times politicians only talk to reporters who are friendly to them and the reporters don't ask them tough questions for fear of not getting another interview. What we have now in this country is not only right and left political parties but right and left news outlets where 'liberals' hang around MSNBC like a lifeline on Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

I don't mind ambush style as long as information that is being reported is accurate and that should be the goal of any news outlet.

It seems to me that the only time any of hte politicans are asked legit questions is by people like Mattera. So, youtube has become the only way we, the people, can see how well these nit wit politicians react to legislation that they don't even read let alone care to explain. Franken is jerk.

It does seem that the internet is taking over for the media which is a good thing. It decentralizes the control one company might have over the information being disseminated to the public. It only shows that freedom works to solve bias as opposed to things like the fairness doctrine.

The bigger question about the jungle gyms is not that they exist but why does government constantly feel a need to either force, promote, or otherwise encourage people to do things that it thinks we should be doing for our own good. This bill either forces us to buy insurance or encourages us to participate in 'physical activity opportunities'. Why can't government do the same for making people participate in religious activities?

The obvious answer is that it will violate our religious freedom but if we have the freedom to practice religion as we see fit then don't we have the same freedom to take care of our own health as we see fit. I know people on the left will come up with all sorts of excuses such as not being insured drives up cost for everyone else. This might be true but you can say the same thing about religion. By not forcing people to participate in religion it cost everyone else around them with increased taxes, security, and more property damage. Should we actually begin to make people participate in religion to reduce someone elses cost. Perhaps I can demand my neighbor start going to church and smacking their kid around whenever he misbehaves. Perhaps the cost of crime in society justifies parenting panels that give you outlines on how to raise your children because we can't have bad parenting increasing the cost to live in society.

This might sound absurd but so does the healthcare bill when you realize the true motives behind it were not insuring the poor but controlling the health of everyday Americans.

Last edited:
It seems to me that the only time any of hte politicans are asked legit questions is by people like Mattera. So, youtube has become the only way we, the people, can see how well these nit wit politicians react to legislation that they don't even read let alone care to explain. Franken is jerk.

blah blah blah blah blah. :cuckoo:

she is right. dead. on.

ah yes, another label made up by the lefties for someone they don't like.

AMBUSH reporter. but we know if they were Ambushing a Republican they would all be heaping praise on him..

and how bout that "civility" from Franken.:lol:

Last edited:

AMBUSH reporter. but we know if they were Ambushing a Republican they would all be heaping praise on him..

Franken gave him much more time than he deserved. Especially after he proved his questions had no merit

"Senator....why are we paying $8 billion for Jungle Gyms?"

Last edited:

Franken gave him much more time than he deserved. Especially after he proved his questions had no merit

well hell ya, we wouldn't want to take up any of our lords and ladies time in the "elected" guberment.

I guess Franken didn't see the Dems. contract for "civility":eusa_whistle:

Franken is a ugly ass clown and a JOKE

Last edited:

well hell ya, we wouldn't want to take up any of our lords and ladies time in the "elected" guberment.

I guess Franken didn't see the Dems. contract for "civility":eusa_whistle:

Franken is a ugly ass clown and a JOKE

Senator Franken is doing an exceptional job for the people of Minnesota. They should be proud

Forum List

Back