Franken Shuts Down Lieberman On Senate Floor

This message is hidden because drsmith1072 is on your ignore list.

His fingers are typing, he must be gripeing.

Take him off your ignore list for a minute and read through his posts in the last few pages of the thread but don't read the very last one which he responded to me in..

After you read all of his posts re-read his last one he made in response to me on this page....just do it man you will be highly entertained at his insanity. Like him lying about me modifying his posts when i quoted him....hillarious.

Last edited:
According to McCain, who was on the news report I saw, He has NEVER seen an action by the chair like this in twenty years on the Senate floor. Try to put this in perspective. The defense bill being considered is pretty important too. Why cutoff a speaker explaining his amendment when you don't normally do that?

Franken is a childish amateur just like the President is. The childish amateurs are now running the country unfortunately. Gotta give them all the boot. Lets hope the adults take the country back beginning in 2010.

The shut down was unprecedented, but since it's your party it's just okaykadokay with you.:lol:

Watch: Franken smacks down Lieberman on Senate floor | Raw Story

Sen. McCain, who spoke immediately after Lieberman, appeared outraged at Franken's move.

"I've been around here twenty-some years, first time I've seen a member denied a minute or two to finish his remarks. And I must say that I don't know what's happening here in this body, but I think it's wrong."

At that moment Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI) interjected, saying: "I think that the same thing did occur earlier this afternoon, for reasons which have to do with trying to get this bill going."

"Well I just haven't seen it before myself and I don't like it," McCain said. "And I think it harms the comity of the Senate not to allow one of our members at least a minute."
Unprecedented...? Really...? Choke on it liars...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdH1pDI9oa4[/ame]

When it comes to Iraq, I find the most credible sources - for me - are boots on the ground. I believe what they tell me over a biased media and a bunch of politicians.
Back to your usual nonsensical BS again?
:rolleyes:

Only the boots you want to listen to huh?

Iraq Veterans Against the War
You got it!
:clap2::clap2:

I still love it that a nut like Frankin beat the republicans.

FRanken is no nut, but seeing the right pee in their collective panties over Al's every statement is worth the price of admission. :lol: :lol: :lol:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif

I agree.

not true....else all the democrats lied as well....but you'll never admit that, becuase that would require honesty

Did we find any WMDs or things that could produce a mushroom cloud?

NO

Sadam had nothing and the inspectors were telling Bush that before he kicked them off the job so he could attack.

Quotes about him having weapons are not lies but saying shit like we KNOW where they are and we are going to end up with a mushroom cloud if we dont attack were lies that got many Americans killed.

you're a broken record....that above is not proof bush lied, rather, he was wrong...

dems believed he had wmd's, virtually every world leader did....but oh no, you would have us believe that ONLY bush told us that he had wmd's....you're funny
What a crock of lies!! Take your lips off of that big jug of Kool-Aid you psycho wingnut.

Why then, did virtually every world leader DIDN'T wage war on Saddam? Why then, was Bush n Co t he bullies to prod, pull and cajole virtually every world leader to SUPPORT the US in THEIR effort to wage unecessary war with the good people of Iraq? Why then, did virtually every world leader slowly trickle away and step back from Bush n Co as the years went on and more and more senseless and innocent lives were lost?

Pray tell chap.

According to McCain, who was on the news report I saw, He has NEVER seen an action by the chair like this in twenty years on the Senate floor. Try to put this in perspective. The defense bill being considered is pretty important too. Why cutoff a speaker explaining his amendment when you don't normally do that?

Unprecedented...? Really...? Choke on it liars...

Please point out ANYTHING I said that was a lie in my statements above. If this is the tone you want to set, fine. I have a long memory.

Last edited:
Oh and none of your baseless personal attacks change the FACT that mccain is full of shit and I showed that to be true based on his own objection to giving a senator more time when they asked for it.

So despite mccain's claim that he hasn't seen that in his 20 some years, the fact is that he engaged in it himself.

So it's not really surprising that chose not to comment on that FACT. LOL

One can only wonder, when McCain Objected, was he holding the gavel? It does make a difference.

This message is hidden because drsmith1072 is on your ignore list.

His fingers are typing, he must be gripeing.

Take him off your ignore list for a minute and read through his posts in the last few pages of the thread but don't read the very last one which he responded to me in..

After you read all of his posts re-read his last one he made in response to me on this page....just do it man you will be highly entertained at his insanity. Like him lying about me modifying his posts when i quoted him....hillarious.

WOW imagine that. You once again can't deal with the FACTS that i have shown so you attack the poster.

What's the matter pilgrim?? What are you afraid of and why do you continue to run away from the facts?

BTW still waiting on you to back up your claims as to what you CLAIM obama said. Funny thing is that this will make the third time that i asked for a link to support your claims and my guess is that this will be the third time you run away. LOL

Oh and none of your baseless personal attacks change the FACT that mccain is full of shit and I showed that to be true based on his own objection to giving a senator more time when they asked for it.

So despite mccain's claim that he hasn't seen that in his 20 some years, the fact is that he engaged in it himself.

So it's not really surprising that chose not to comment on that FACT. LOL

One can only wonder, when McCain Objected, was he holding the gavel? It does make a difference.

Actually no it doesn't. A member asked for more time and mccain objected. So contrary to his recent claims he has seen it before because he engaged in it. Spin won't change that.

Forum List

Back