Franken Pissed at the RNC...

insein said:
af1.jpg

Caption:

"Man, will you look at this booger I just got out of my nose?"

So he is different from any other left wing extremist because...?

Okay I stand corrected, he is only different than the nut cases on the NY streets in that he wears a suit, and has a back stage pass to press functions. Better???? :)

Well if the right needs some unapologetic soul to go toe to toe with franken, and kick his short, fat ass when he sticks his finger in their face... "I volunteer".

Pale Rider said:
Well if the right needs some unapologetic soul to go toe to toe with franken, and kick his short, fat ass when he sticks his finger in their face... "I volunteer".

Ann Coulter already did that. :D

Hobbit said:
Caption - I'M GOOD ENOUGH, I'M SMART ENOUGH, AND DARN IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME, YOU GOT THAT YOU EVIL, CORPORATE, NEOCON, POLLUTING, SELL-OUT REPUBLICAN TURD?!
ROTLFMAO!!!!! :thewave:

fuzzykitten99 said:
that's right...the trick to winning an argument that you are losing fast, is to start yelling and insulting the other person/people. yup...you liberals just keep telling yourselves that.

Yes. Ad hominem attacks suck. They must be outed and stopped. :blowup:

fuzzykitten99 said:
that's right...the trick to winning an argument that you are losing fast, is to start yelling and insulting the other person/people. yup...you liberals just keep telling yourselves that.

Somebody really oughtta tell Pat O'Reilly and Zell Miller. :teeth:

af1.jpg

Caption:
Wow... See there, my finger can be removed from my fat ass ! :happy2: :chains:

Forum List

Back