Franken may be considering a senate run

I admit. I underestiminated the foolishness of people

There it is - when Republicans lose, the people are morons. When Republicans win, the people are patriots.

and the level of corruption in the state government that allowed Franken to literally manufacture votes out of no where to win a close race. What can I say? I was half a decade younger.
You're a liar.

No. I am not. You just can't admit that Franken had the counters manufacture votes that werent there for him to win.

And. No, the people were fools, not morons. Unfortunately there are more of them than I'd like. Our society is becoming more and more corrupt. And if we don't change ourselves, we are in for some terrible consequences. We are already seeing some of the negative fruits of our culture. Unfortunately, people don't see the real causes and want to place bandaids over serious problems instead of doing the difficult things nececessary to address them.

Rather than take responsibiliy for things in your life, you want to turn those responsibilities over to the government. I would like more responsibility. I would like to govern myself, not turn it over to others. Especially when those people we are turning to in government cant even govern their own actions and passions.

And no. hjmick wasn't joking. Why would he be? You are more concerned with digging up threads from half a decade ago then dealing with the reality of now. And while I am completely flattered you thought it necessary to dig up one of my posts from years ago, it really isn't relevant to today's issues. You aren't proving anything by doing it.

Yes, you're a fucking liar. You have posted no evidence that Franken did anything out of place, or wrong, or illegal.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRb5h7sAF-0]Franken Talks Tough About Citizens United - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back