Frank Tatum lost his mother on 9/11...

I think the whole Muslim prohibition on pork reeks of discrimination against Italians and fine Italian pork stores like the one I intend to erect next to the Mosque and, in any event, is way out of date.

It's 2010, get with the times, the Dark Ages ended! Pork is OK to eat! It's fun! Come try our Italian sausage!

I think the whole Muslim prohibition on pork reeks of discrimination against Italians and fine Italian pork stores like the one I intend to erect next to the Mosque and, in any event, is way out of date.

It's 2010, get with the times, the Dark Ages ended! Pork is OK to eat! It's fun! Come try our Italian sausage!

go for it...stop bitchn about Islam and open a pork store already

If Mohammad were alive today, he'd have an Egg McMuffin with extra bacon for Breakfast, pulled pork for lunch and sausage with fennel for dinner.

If Mohammad were alive today, he'd have an Egg McMuffin with extra bacon for Breakfast, pulled pork for lunch and sausage with fennel for dinner.

More with the "If" game that seems to be your thing. Here's an "if" for you.....

"If" you had an ounce of intelligence, you might actually have a real paying job above minimum wage. Now that is a far fetched concept!

You can't be Italian.

You can't be Italian.
why can't he be?

You can't be Italian.
why can't he be?

Because he's an idiot, just like you. And being Italian myself, it's just unthinkable.

You can't be Italian.

I've traced my ancestry back to 15th Century Florence. We have a family crest: a deer between 2 cypress trees. When we moved south it was changed and the cypress trees were removed in favor of a star and crescent moon.

Again, I agree with Frank. They have the right to build. Whether it is morally right (a concept that appears to float gently over the heads of many on the left) is a whole different ballgame.

Supporting the mosque is the most moral thing anyone can do on this issue. And the most noble.

As Frank proves.
actually, the moral option would be for them to move to a different location
but there is no legal basis to stop him from building it if he chooses not to do the moral thing

According to whos morals?

I have a right to build a pork store right next door to the Mosque

I have a right to adorn my pork store with images of Mohammad eating sausages

But, you'll be dead if you do, because that's what the Muslims are like. Kill 3000 people for nothing, kill anyone that depicts Muhammad in anyway. Heck, they arrested a teacher for letting her class name a stuffed bear Muhammad....it took the English government to get her out.

When I think of the old saying " beat a dead horse", I think of this Mosque issue, it is their right to build there, they own the property, no laws have been violated...move along....please!!!
I think this issue will be resolved the day after the midterm elections when political junkies and news media will be busy stirring other pots. Once Republicans and Democrats know that there is no political battle to be won here it will all disappear from view. Unfortunately the religious hate from stirring the pot will live long after the Muslims have built their community center, wherever that might be.

why can't he be?

because he's an idiot, just like you. And being italian myself, it's just unthinkable.
you do not make a case that an italian cant be an idiot
you do the very opposite, in fact

$yawn.jpg

You can't be Italian.

I've traced my ancestry back to 15th Century Florence. We have a family crest: a deer between 2 cypress trees. When we moved south it was changed and the cypress trees were removed in favor of a star and crescent moon.

You must have made a mistake.

You'd be competing with the Amish Market next door, which sells a large selection of pork products.

Also, I don't think there's any available real estate on that block.

Forum List

Back