Frank Tatum lost his mother on 9/11...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
And had this to say about it:

"I think about it everyday. I miss her warmth and her smile. She was probably the most unselfish person I've ever met in my entire life"

He also said this, about building the mosque:

"I think it's important not to give into the hysteria. We do have religious freedom. I know the wounds are still very open, me myself included but you have to look at the big picture. You can't practice these freedoms only when it suits us. You have to practice them all along"

Whose 'hysteria' would he be talking about?

Local 9/11 families support mosque near Ground Zero | lost, tatum, met - Local News - WRGB CBS 6 Albany

Again, I agree with Frank. They have the right to build. Whether it is morally right (a concept that appears to float gently over the heads of many on the left) is a whole different ballgame.

I have a right to build a pork store right next door to the Mosque

I have a right to adorn my pork store with images of Mohammad eating sausages

When I think of the old saying " beat a dead horse", I think of this Mosque issue, it is their right to build there, they own the property, no laws have been violated...move along....please!!!

"I think about it everyday. I miss her warmth and her smile. She was probably the most unselfish person I've ever met in my entire life"

"I think it's important not to give into the hysteria. We do have religious freedom. I know the wounds are still very open, me myself included but you have to look at the big picture. You can't practice these freedoms only when it suits us. You have to practice them all along"

Local 9/11 families support mosque near Ground Zero | lost, tatum, met - Local News - WRGB CBS 6 Albany

if you intend to post a mosque endorsement from every person who lost someone on 9/11, here's some advice: don't. thanks.

When I think of the old saying " beat a dead horse", I think of this Mosque issue, it is their right to build there, they own the property, no laws have been violated...move along....please!!!

too fucking bad for you pissant. no one ever said they didn't have the right, and we have the right to say they are in yer face assholes for doing it. you got that concept yet? they have a right we have a right,, suck it up.

The Prophet Mohammad says: try the pork, its the best in the city!

We welcome our Muslims neighbors. Show your Koran for a 5% discount on any of our fine Italian pork products.

too fucking bad for you pissant. no one ever said they didn't have the right, and we have the right to say they are in yer face assholes for doing it. you got that concept yet? they have a right we have a right,, suck it up.

You sound like a bunch of crying,moaning two year olds throwing a hissy fit in the process too by even coming back with such a retort.

34% of Americans say they don't have the right to build the mosque, so stop lying.

if you intend to post a mosque endorsement from every person who lost someone on 9/11, here's some advice: don't. thanks.

Why not? Does it fuck up someone's myth?

Again, I agree with Frank. They have the right to build. Whether it is morally right (a concept that appears to float gently over the heads of many on the left) is a whole different ballgame.

Supporting the mosque is the most moral thing anyone can do on this issue. And the most noble.

As Frank proves.

34% of Americans say they don't have the right to build the mosque, so stop lying.
i'd like to see a link for that one
but i'm not doubting that it is so

Supporting the mosque is the most moral thing anyone can do on this issue. And the most noble.

As Frank proves.
actually, the moral option would be for them to move to a different location
but there is no legal basis to stop him from building it if he chooses not to do the moral thing

I have a right to build a pork store right next door to the Mosque

I have a right to adorn my pork store with images of Mohammad eating sausages

Sure, you have the right. Will you do it? Nope. Why? We can pick from a variety of reasons

1) You're all talk
2) You don't have the financial means to open your own business, let alone in Manhattan.
3) Running a successful business takes time, dedication and a certain level of intelligence. 3 strikes and you're out Frank.

But keep playing the "what if" game, it seems to be something that you're actually good at.

2/3 of New Yorkers do not agree with Frank Tatum.

And please stop pretending that you care about religious freedom.

Why?? Because you are against truth?? I'd rather read truth than the lies you and your friends post. Here's some advice for you: Nobody is forcing you to read it. Don't.

You sound like a bunch of crying,moaning two year olds throwing a hissy fit in the process too by even coming back with such a retort.

Bingo!!!!!

Forum List

Back