Frank Luntz: Obama Infomercial "A wash"

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Luntz was on O'Reiley tonight. He did focus group on 24 Tampa undecideds who watched Obama infomercial. The results were 8 were now going to vote for Obama, 7 for McCain and the rest were still undecided. Interesting piece. I'll look for the You Tube of it and post when available.

Luntz was on O'Reiley tonight. He did focus group on 24 Tampa undecideds who watched Obama infomercial. The results were 8 were now going to vote for Obama, 7 for McCain and the rest were still undecided. Interesting piece. I'll look for the You Tube of it and post when available.

Well if FRANK LUNTZ said it, it HAS to be true!

24 whole people! Wow! There goes the election!

Now, what America really wants to know is:

When is Joe the Plumber's Country Western Album coming out?

Now, what America really wants to know is:

When is Joe the Plumber's Country Western Album coming out?

It should be titled: Sam: my life as a unlicensed plumber.

Luntz always seems very impartial to me. He was very complimentary of Obama as were the people in the focus group.

If it makes the Obama people feel any better he told O'Reilley they would be doing focus groups on Obama's first 100 days in office. He didn't mention McCain.

I wonder what Bobby would be saying about all the Libs beating up on Joe?

"People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him."

- Robert F Kennedy

By the way do you still think Bobby would be voting for Obama considering Obama launched his political career from the home of a guy who dedicated a book to Sirhan Sirhan?

RFK would probably be campaigning for Obama. They both ran very similar campaigns and were both seen as true change for their time.

I just hope that Obama's journey does not end as RFK's did.

Ironically, RFK was attorney general for three years and a senator for three years.

You said he was one of the last great democrats, yet Obama is just as qualified as Bobby.

Your logic makes little sense to say the least in the experience aspect.

RFK would probably be campaigning for Obama. They both ran very similar campaigns and were both seen as true change for their time.

Probably not. He'd have helped get Hillary nominated.

As you know Bobby grew up in a political family, worked in the Dept of Justice, served as Attorney General, took on organized crime, watched the Presidency up close, was the point man on the Cuban Missile Crisis and a US Senator.

Obama is an empty suit with basically NO record of accomplishment other than getting elected for office.

I just hope that Obama's journey does not end as RFK's did.

We all hope that does not happen.

Ironically, RFK was attorney general for three years and a senator for three years.

You said he was one of the last great democrats, yet Obama is just as qualified as Bobby.

Your logic makes little sense to say the least in the experience aspect.

As I stated Obama has NO record of accomplishment. Zero.

I don't have to list Bobby's accomplishments as I'm sure you know them well.

Forum List

Back