FRANCEXIT! Wonderful Marine Le Pen: "If I'm elected, we'll hold vote on leaving EU"

Says you whose country has been robbing its neighbors for a 100 years. So what kind of borders do you want? Hehehe. (Edit for better answer.)

Who have we robbed then and how ?

What it cost to bail out Scotland alone in todays money would buy all of the US

Who did you rob? Had a look at the map of Europe lately? It was not designed by Germany. Hehehe.

So you have no evidence to support your original claim then, is this why you are deflecting because you have been caught LYING again

Don't worry about that because you can buy or download a Europe map any day free of charge. Are you afraid to face the evidence? Hehehe.

And where does that say this land was stolen by Britain on any of these maps ?

I guess this is why brexiters and franxiters are called stupid. They are all about borders, but they don't know about the very borders that their own country has been drawing and redrawing just recently. Bravo. Britain and France have a bright future then.

Very interesting point and your point is well taken, albeit disagreed. Cantonization? That could be an alternative to national statehood. Cantons can be small enough to unite ethnic and linguistic islands with lesser border violations I think. Interesting that Cantonization is never mentioned as an alternative.
I am not sure what you mean by cantonization, but if it means creating single-nation independent cantons then this is not practically achievable.

I too think that it is difficult to achieve it, if even possible. So far only Yugoslavia achieved it and even that only partially.

Should be a better utopia though.

Enforcing current borders is backwards 50 years into the post ww2 communist era with walls, barbed wire fences, and ideological militia.

Only if you are a neo marxist out to create a new Soviet from the remains of Europe. A pity that you jumped the gun and showed your back hand before you were ready to take control

No, the Soviet Union didn't work. Your proposal is to do a Soviet Union at national levels. You do this because you figure that trapping national minorities within new borders gives you new loot. I would hate to be you. Do you sleep with Satan frequently?

No that is yours, mine is to go back to basics and have national powers to defend our own. If the muslims want to invade we want the right to stop them, not to be told we cant do it. Your neo marxist fantasy world has collapsed and there is nothing you can do to bring it back

To the basics? Okay, so who will draw your borders basically? You will?

I am not sure what you mean by cantonization, but if it means creating single-nation independent cantons then this is not practically achievable.

I too think that it is difficult to achieve it, if even possible. So far only Yugoslavia achieved it and even that only partially.

Enforcing current borders is backwards 50 years into the post ww2 communist era with walls, barbed wire fences, and ideological militia.

Only if you are a neo marxist out to create a new Soviet from the remains of Europe. A pity that you jumped the gun and showed your back hand before you were ready to take control

No, the Soviet Union didn't work. Your proposal is to do a Soviet Union at national levels. You do this because you figure that trapping national minorities within new borders gives you new loot. I would hate to be you. Do you sleep with Satan frequently?

No that is yours, mine is to go back to basics and have national powers to defend our own. If the muslims want to invade we want the right to stop them, not to be told we cant do it. Your neo marxist fantasy world has collapsed and there is nothing you can do to bring it back

Already drawn and set in stone so niether I or anyone else will need to re-draw them. Most are sea coast's with a small number across old defence lines.

Already drawn and set in stone so niether I or anyone else will need to re-draw them. Most are sea coast's with a small number across old defence lines.

Will that hold up against the Muslims? Not even Germany could keep the bullets going fast enough to stop the tide of Russian peasants. And the Muslims are twice as angry as the Russian peasants.

My bet for the future borders of Britain is, Newcastle for the Scottish EU border, Bristol for the welsh border, and central London for the londonistan border. Hehehe. This is not a scare tactics though, because those are always stupid. Long term investment bet?

Who have we robbed then and how ?

What it cost to bail out Scotland alone in todays money would buy all of the US

Who did you rob? Had a look at the map of Europe lately? It was not designed by Germany. Hehehe.

So you have no evidence to support your original claim then, is this why you are deflecting because you have been caught LYING again

Don't worry about that because you can buy or download a Europe map any day free of charge. Are you afraid to face the evidence? Hehehe.

I guess this is why brexiters and franxiters are called stupid. They are all about borders, but they don't know about the very borders that their own country has been drawing and redrawing just recently. Bravo. Britain and France have a bright future then.

And it seems that you make things up to suit as you go along, hoping that you wont be pulled on what you claim. How about a link to this claim of the re-drawing of borders by the UK for starters. And it is the neo marxists that want to see the new Soviet bloc arise from western Europe that are called stupid after playing their ace when a two would have won the hand

And it seems that you make things up to suit as you go along, hoping that you wont be pulled on what you claim. How about a link to this claim of the re-drawing of borders by the UK for starters. And it is the neo marxists that want to see the new Soviet bloc arise from western Europe that are called stupid after playing their ace when a two would have won the hand

I knew it was this easy. Kill people just don't teach about it in school, that way it never happened. But let me help. Look up ww1-2 peace dictates on Wikipedia or something, before your friends at the Mossad delete them.

I knew it was this easy. Kill people just don't teach about it in school, that way it never happened. But let me help. Look up ww1-2 peace dictates on Wikipedia or something, before your friends at the Mossad delete them.

Typical neo marxist methods, kill the dissenters and so win every argument. I asked you for evidence so how about you use a valid unbiased source to prove your claims, and Wiki is hardly unbiased as you can edit the entries if you want to

Forum List

Back