France's top court:UNCONSTITUTIONAL to levy 75% tax on rich

OH my God, somewhere a Rich person might be paying his fair share!!!!

We can't have that!

Stealing 75% of what someone earns is paying their fair share?! Show me where you are entitled to another hard working American's income?

Ever hear, "Thou shall not covet?" That means get your hands and greedy eyes off of what others have. Don't like it? Take it up with God himself.

First, I don't believe in your God or your bible. Your "God" is a fraud to keep stupid people like you in line. I'm vastly more evolved.

Second, if you are making seven or eight figures, it's because you are stealing from the people who are doing the actual work. Shit, we give 8 figures to CEO's when their companies need to be bailed out by the government, that gives the government the right to take that money back.

People who build a business create new wealth you idiot, and people are paid based upon the skills they bring to the table, unless of course your precious government gets involved then it's called cronyism. Less government less crony capitalism..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiMaipssKt4]Cronyism in America - YouTube[/ame]

The lowest and dumbest animal in the forest doesn't believe in a God. You are a primate. Hardly evolved, and barely cognizant of your own existence.

The rich are paying their fair share and it is not enough to fund the greed of people who want more.

We can't have that, can we?

35% is the lowest the rich have paid in our history, and our economy has worked better when they pay more.

The top Rate was 93% in the 1950's.. and that was a golden age of America.

Sorry, just because you are scared of death and need to tell yourself a fairy story about a nice man who will make you happy for all eternity, doesn't not make you more evolved than a monkey.

You are just putting more thought into your death fears...
Like I said, mindless animals all believe in their own particular existence, and nothing much more. The primate will steal from his fellow primate in order to further is own comfort, but for all the mimicking of self awareness, they basically are no better than a badger who lives moment to moment, caring little for more than where its next meal is coming from.

The tax rate has nothing to do with the economy except in how it can and does affect investment in growth. Otherwise, taxation is nothing more than the provision for cowards against a big bad world where they fear they truly are on their own.

Most services that people depend upon are provide locally, with local taxation and the only real service a national tax provides for is defense against those who would take our liberty and resources.

Never once is a thought given to the misspent taxation of the citizens by the politician, but much is made about increasing taxes to the very entity that has proven, time and again, that it is not a responsible user of the taxpayers funds.

Yet the primates and fools continue to call for more of what they clearly cannot manage.

I am not impressed.

The lowest and dumbest animal in the forest doesn't believe in a God. You are a primate. Hardly evolved, and barely cognizant of your own existence.

The rich are paying their fair share and it is not enough to fund the greed of people who want more.

35% is the lowest the rich have paid in our history, and our economy has worked better when they pay more.

Sorry, just because you are scared of death and need to tell yourself a fairy story about a nice man who will make you happy for all eternity, doesn't not make you more evolved than a monkey.

Nobody paid 93% ever.... Higher tax rates don't bring in more revenue, the underground economy only grows in that case and special deals and exceptions are used to avoid such taxes

To have a golden age of high taxes in America, the rest of the world has to be destroyed by war. Yes, by all means bring those days back.

There has never been a time, not even once, that high taxes was the cause of economic prosperity. There have been times when the economy was doing so well that high taxes could be tolerated, but not one in which high taxes caused prosperity.

Could you kindly post the letters you have written to GE, liberal politicians, George Soros, all of the rich liberal media, Hollywood.. demanding they have their money taken up to 75%- ALL OF IT, being according to you, they have stolen money .. "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT."--> Joe's motto along with Obamas.

Again... "But...but...but... some liberals are rich."

Yes. Yes, they are, and they should pay their fair share, too. :D

That didn't answer my question of who decides what is "their fair share and how much would that fair share be?"

I think we elect something called a "Congress" to do that. They've just found it easier to borrow than make decisions.

Incidently, I think that we aren't going to get to fiscal sanity without both budget cuts AND tax increases...

But if it comes to a choice between Mitt Romney not being able to spend $77K on a Dancing Horse and Grandma having to eat dog food, I think the only "Christian" thing to do is make sure Granny isn't eating the dog food.

Since you like to talk about the bible so much, let's not forget, your Naked Dude on a Stick also said this...

That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. -- Matthew 19:23-24,

Like I said, mindless animals all believe in their own particular existence, and nothing much more. The primate will steal from his fellow primate in order to further is own comfort, but for all the mimicking of self awareness, they basically are no better than a badger who lives moment to moment, caring little for more than where its next meal is coming from.

Yet the primates and fools continue to call for more of what they clearly cannot manage.

I am not impressed.

Tell you what, Guy. Let me throw you off the top of the Sears Tower.

If God catches you on the way down, I will totally convert to your religion and sign over all my worldly goods.

Somehow, I don't think you are up for that bet, because you know as well as I do no sky pixie is going to catch you...

That didn't answer my question of who decides what is "their fair share and how much would that fair share be?"

I think we elect something called a "Congress" to do that. They've just found it easier to borrow than make decisions.

Incidently, I think that we aren't going to get to fiscal sanity without both budget cuts AND tax increases...

But if it comes to a choice between Mitt Romney not being able to spend $77K on a Dancing Horse and Grandma having to eat dog food, I think the only "Christian" thing to do is make sure Granny isn't eating the dog food.

Since you like to talk about the bible so much, let's not forget, your Naked Dude on a Stick also said this...

That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. -- Matthew 19:23-24,

Proof of a small mind...No need to rebut this post it speaks for itself:cool:

I've debated Atheists numerous times and have found most do not feel a need to belittle and and insult my beliefs any more than I would theirs. You don't hold to that same principle which shows me you're not worthy to even have a discussion regarding my beliefs. Don't pretend to know what a passage in scripture means when you don't even know who God is.. It takes discernment from God himself to understand what he wants his children to know. That leaves you out.

So you think it's more important that Mitt have a dancing horse than it is to make sure Granny isn't eating Dog Food in her golden years?

Seriously?

I am not impressed.

If God catches you on the way down, I will totally convert to your religion and sign over all my worldly goods.

Somehow, I don't think you are up for that bet, because you know as well as I do no sky pixie is going to catch you...
Which is why you are a primate.

Thinking individuals (humans) understand that it does not work that way.

I see that you have no answer to the mismanagement of the revenue that has been abused over the past 50 years. I'll be honest, I didn't expect that you would.

I've made My point in more than one way. I fear you lack the cognitive ability to understand it.

Now, if you'll excuse Me. I have some other things to do today.

I am not impressed.

Which is why you are a primate.

Thinking individuals (humans) understand that it does not work that way.

I see that you have no answer to the mismanagement of the revenue that has been abused over the past 50 years. I'll be honest, I didn't expect that you would.

I've made My point in more than one way. I fear you lack the cognitive ability to understand it.

Now, if you'll excuse Me. I have some other things to do today.

<wry grin> Well done..

So you think it's more important that Mitt have a dancing horse than it is to make sure Granny isn't eating Dog Food in her golden years?

Seriously?

Petty, childish, stupidity, not worth my time. That choice only exists in your mind

^^^^ This

I've debated Atheists numerous times and have found most do not feel a need to belittle and and insult my beliefs any more than I would theirs. You don't hold to that same principle which shows me you're not worthy to even have a discussion regarding my beliefs. Don't pretend to know what a passage in scripture means when you don't even know who God is.. It takes discernment from God himself to understand what he wants his children to know. That leaves you out.

I feel a need to belittle your beliefs because they are stupid and have caused 2000 years of human misery.

I know EXACTLY what that scripture means. The nuns certainly did their best to beat it into us...

Philosophically, I have no problem with the teachings of Christianity. We should love our neighbor, forgive people who wrong us, etc....

I just don't think he was a Sky Pixie.

What if find amusing is that you really think that Jesus was in accord with Atheist Ayn Rand and her philosophy of "I've got mine, Screw you".

Old Ayn went on social security when she was old and died in poverty...

Could you kindly post the letters you have written to GE, liberal politicians, George Soros, all of the rich liberal media, Hollywood.. demanding they have their money taken up to 75%- ALL OF IT, being according to you, they have stolen money .. "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT."--> Joe's motto along with Obamas.

Congress, of course.

I feel a need to belittle your beliefs because they are stupid and have caused 2000 years of human misery.

I know EXACTLY what that scripture means. The nuns certainly did their best to beat it into us...

Philosophically, I have no problem with the teachings of Christianity. We should love our neighbor, forgive people who wrong us, etc....

What if find amusing is that you really think that Jesus was in accord with Atheist Ayn Rand and her philosophy of "I've got mine, Screw you".

I'd love to see where I said any such thing?

God hasn't caused 2000 years of misery.. MAN HAS. Why are you blaming God for the actions of mankind? I don't get it?! If people choose to kill over their belief system, how is God responsible for that? Secondly, you do NOT know what scripture means. You have an opinion, nothing more. The word is very clear.. The scripture to the fallen is folly..

One last thing.

Humanist secularism (Primates) and their governments have killed more people in the past 100 years than the combined total of ALL religions since the concept has crossed mankind's mind.

It would be better if the primates just remained in the trees and caves and hunted for their meager sustenance than to subject the entire race to their 'non-belief'....

Have a great day. Go 40'ers!

Joe just doesn't make enough and wants the government to suppliment his income.
If I remember correctly he once posted that he does believe in the socialists philosophy.
Nobody is going to change his mind, big government reigns in his view. He thinks 93% income tax for the wealthiest is a good thing. He like big government spending, and he doesn't believe in the second amendment.....go figure.

Joe just doesn't make enough and wants the government to suppliment his income.
If I remember correctly he once posted that he does believe in the socialists philosophy.
Nobody is going to change his mind, big government reigns in his view. He thinks 93% income tax for the wealthest is a good thing. He like big government spending, and he doesn't believe in the second amendment.....go figure.

How can any sane individual actually believe it's ok for a government to come and steal 93% of an individuals income???!

Forum List

Back