Frances fatal attraction to Islam

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
  • Instead of fighting to save what is savable, French opinion-makers are already writing the terms of surrender.

• By hybridizing cultures and rejecting Christianity, France will soon end up not even teaching also Arabic, but only Arabic, and marking Ramadan instead of Easter.
    France's Fatal Attraction to Islam
  • =====================================================

Sounds just like the American idiots here lol.

• Instead of fighting to save what is savable, French opinion-makers are already writing the terms of surrender.

• By hybridizing cultures and rejecting Christianity, France will soon end up not even teaching also Arabic, but only Arabic, and marking Ramadan instead of Easter.
    France's Fatal Attraction to Islam
  • =====================================================
Sounds just like the American idiots here lol.
Islam have more right then the Christianity here in France...France is not France anymore !

I live in France so I am on the spot and I can say that everything is for the Arabs and that includes the terrorists who sail in Europe.
France is a marvelous country but that lost of this spendleur/beauty, this atrocious all that happened in the last years.
And the government is asking us to get used to carnage, threats.
We have not had as many migrants as Germany, but it's easy to go to Germany and then come to France.
It must at all costs changed all this and soon, it is Le pen style Trump that could give a big blow in the anthill and especially locked the borders.

they need to hide the National Treasures, before it's too late
The Mona Lisa, the Eiffel Tower, Bridget Bardot

they need to hide the National Treasures, before it's too late
The Mona Lisa, the Eiffel Tower, Bridget Bardot
The treasures in France are numerous, but it does not include the politicians.

It is not the true mona lisa that is exposed to the louvre.
The True is already in a safe place

Forum List

Back