France wouldnt be having problems if they had followed Trump's advice & elected Madam Marine Le Pen!

• Banned
Florian Phillippot got inexplicably kicked out of Front National because he's gay...pull it together Le Pen!

Last edited:
  • Banned
in a democracy, frustrated folks dont have to burn police stations or storm the Bastille, they can VOTE. french folks should've voted for Le Pen!

• Banned
"I am glad that my friend @EmmanuelMacron and the protestors in Paris have agreed with the conclusion I reached two years ago. The Paris Agreement is fatally flawed because it raises the price of energy for responsible countries while whitewashing some of the worst polluters in the world. I want clean air and clean water and have been making great strides in improving America’s environment. But American taxpayers – and American workers – shouldn’t pay to clean up others countries’ pollution." - President Trump

The lying MSM says the riots are over “rising fuel prices in France”.

:21:

Not, “Fuel taxes imposed by an overreaching government”

Do they ever tell the truth?

Its all about their fanatic climate change bullshit.

They need money to support that crap so the price of fuel was picked to provide that money.

If the French voters keep electing lefty loons to govern them then they get what they deserve.

A good screwing.

• Banned
On the left is Paris. On the right is Poland. I wonder why.

DtrD9I7VAAAEivr.jpg
DtrD9I6U0AA54zN.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back